Pai Skincare tonight. Ruined by AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve been trying to watch the Pai show and someone needs to tell AY to shut up! She’s completely ruined the whole presentation - continually interrupting, talking over the BA, butting in with irrelevant comments, not allowing her to finish what she was saying and making it impossible for her to properly present the products. Why the production team haven’t screamed in her ear to shut up I’ll never know. The whole idea is for a company to promote their products on air and impart as much information as possible for the customers. I really wanted to know about this brand and their products. Instead I’ve turned it off in disgust - my ears are hurting !!!

I’ve been trying to watch the Pai show and someone needs to tell AY to shut up! She’s completely ruined the whole presentation - continually interrupting, talking over the BA, butting in with irrelevant comments, not allowing her to finish what she was saying and making it impossible for her to properly present the products. Why the production team haven’t screamed in her ear to shut up I’ll never know. The whole idea is for a company to promote their products on air and impart as much information as possible for the customers. I really wanted to know about this brand and their products. Instead I’ve turned it off in disgust - my ears are hurting !!!
That's a shame. It's too bad that a presenter causes prospective customers to turn the TV off. Maybe the BA will come back with a presenter who will allow her to talk!

Thank you I recorded this but no way am I watching now.

What!!! I am shocked, the resident beauty expert with 300 years experience talking over the person who knows the brand in and out. Not! :ROFLMAO:

The producers no doubt just shouting in her ear how many they had sold. Otherwise, they don't care.

I did flick over and AY was waxing away at full force, the BA got I think 3 words and AY was off again.

Never watch her. Where does she get her beauty advice? If AY was that knowledgeable (which she should be) she'd look amazing herself but she looks the same as most of us and then you see her promoting any old brand in the press. Every brand is the best if it is paying her to say it. Not such an expert?

CC

I used to watch her when QVC first started. I found she always gave good advice and would say if it wasn’t suitable for certain types of skin or age. Over the years that has changed, it’s all now hard sell, everything suits everyone. Don’t watch her at all now. And please don’t get me started on her gender malarkey. Next thing will be you can use it on your cat, dog, rabbit, horse and tortoise etc, flowers, leaves and bumblebees🤪

I used to watch her when QVC first started. I found she always gave good advice and would say if it wasn’t suitable for certain types of skin or age. Over the years that has changed, it’s all now hard sell, everything suits everyone. Don’t watch her at all now. And please don’t get me started on her gender malarkey. Next thing will be you can use it on your cat, dog, rabbit, horse and tortoise etc, flowers, leaves and bumblebees🤪
I ran out of shampoo recently, so I used my dog's shampoo. It worked very well and didn't start me barking!!

I ran out of shampoo recently, so I used my dog's shampoo. It worked very well and didn't start me barking!!

I'm an avid label reader. Many of our dogs' products are made with the same ingredients as ours. The same goes for medicines.

We have Springer Spaniels, traditionally gun dogs, but our old one was terrified of fireworks so a trip to the vet was an annual thing for us. She was given Prozac for the weeks in the run up to Bonfire night. In her final year she was given diazepam as the Prozac wasn't settling her. Another was given ranitidine for stomach problems. We've also been given Hibiscrub for one dog's paws as they kept getting infected.

If anyone has a dog with floppy ears that bother them, forget the vet's stuff. A few drops of olive oil has always worked better that the wash the vet gave us. For any with itchy ears bothering them, the best I've found is Thornit powder. Amazing stuff.

I'm an avid label reader. Many of our dogs' products are made with the same ingredients as ours. The same goes for medicines.

We have Springer Spaniels, traditionally gun dogs, but our old one was terrified of fireworks so a trip to the vet was an annual thing for us. She was given Prozac for the weeks in the run up to Bonfire night. In her final year she was given diazepam as the Prozac wasn't settling her. Another was given ranitidine for stomach problems. We've also been given Hibiscrub for one dog's paws as they kept getting infected.

If anyone has a dog with floppy ears that bother them, forget the vet's stuff. A few drops of olive oil has always worked better that the wash the vet gave us. For any with itchy ears bothering them, the best I've found is Thornit powder. Amazing stuff.
I wish I'd known about the olive oil for my wonderful floppy eared poodle. The ear wash never worked really well so the vet prescribed ear drops for dogs that were very expensive and in a tiny bottle. My little Westie was prescribed cannabis towards the end of her life to relieve arthritis.

Blimey, that’s a blast from the past. Worked as a kennel hand for many years when I was younger. Thornit was always in the medicine cupboard.

When my Zanzi had to get cleared out by the vet. Very constipated, my vet said just buy Lactulose in the chemist and give in by oral syringe small doses. He was 17 at the time, so an old age thing. A bottle was under £5, but you had to make sure not to say it was for an animal, or the refused to sell it to you. Anytime I bought a bottle, I said it was for the pensioner who lived in the flat below me.

When I first saw the name on the programme, I thought it was Prai and someone in the tech department had made a spelling mistake (which would be most unusual 😂.)
Who was around first? Pai or Prai? The name of the brands is too similar not to get confused. One of them should get a name change.

Just watched a re-run of the Pai hour (although I couldn’t last the full hour!) because I’ve seen it in TKMaxx, and was interested to see what it was all about. I noticed that Alison keeps telling us that we can use these products if we are going through ‘gender allocation’ (or something like that!) WTF?????

Latest posts

Back