Pai Skincare tonight. Ruined by AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Every time I channel flick AY seems to be on. Honestly, I can no longer listen to her gender claptrap or anything else that she spouts on about.

One of the other presenters stated the other day, that AYs weight loss was due to taking magnesium supplements! Yeah right, and I’m going to predict the next 10 weeks winning lottery numbers.

Just watched a re-run of the Pai hour (although I couldn’t last the full hour!) because I’ve seen it in TKMaxx, and was interested to see what it was all about. I noticed that Alison keeps telling us that we can use these products if we are going through ‘gender allocation’ (or something like that!) WTF?????
I’m guessing she means “gender reassignment “.
Though knowing AK, maybe she’s getting muddled and means “gender relocation”, in as much as their bits are being relocated elsewhere.

Every time I channel flick AY seems to be on. Honestly, I can no longer listen to her gender claptrap or anything else that she spouts on about.

One of the other presenters stated the other day, that AYs weight loss was due to taking magnesium supplements! Yeah right, and I’m going to predict the next 10 weeks winning lottery numbers.
Yes she seems to be on both channels at the moment, she gets on my nerves so much that I'm becoming like Victor Meldrew, I really can't stand the woman, her squeaky voice and her stupid phrases about gender. 'All genders can use it on their beards and moustaches' and 'all our gorgeous genders' and 'males, females and other genders.' She gets right on my last nerve, I have to turn over so I'm missing shows I want to see because of her, I really don't want to hear anything at all that this 'qualified beauty expert' has to say any more.

I’m guessing she means “gender reassignment “.
Though knowing AK, maybe she’s getting muddled and means “gender relocation”, in as much as their bits are being relocated elsewhere.

Yep. She must think we're all a bunch of d!ckheads for believing at the carp she spouts :ROFLMAO:

Magnesium supplements, my backside! I take it every night to help my muscle spasms but it sure as hell doesn't help me lose weight. I can barely walk these days because of balance and mobility problems but I can still lose weight if I restrict calorie intake.

Unless you have the jab or restrict calorie intake you will not lose weight. Exercise and healthy eating are without doubt good for you but unless you're a marathon runner and your healthy food calorie load is low it won't get the pounds off.

It took me years of hitting the gym and burning calories in the most ridiculous ways before my sadly departed older brother's words popped into my head. I clearly remember him telling me that if pounds crept on he'd eat less and that it was the only way to keep them down. He was 20 years older than me and it took me much longer than it should have to realise that his little sayings were words of wisdom.

Whenever I'm in a duty-free shop at the airport, I always layer my skin with all the overpriced expensive creams and serums they on offer - the flight can be so dehydrating that it's a must really. Invariably, one of the assistants spots what I'm up to and comes over to ask if I need any information about the products. Next time, I intend to ask if they're suitable for all genders and watch for their reaction.

Yes she seems to be on both channels at the moment, she gets on my nerves so much that I'm becoming like Victor Meldrew, I really can't stand the woman, her squeaky voice and her stupid phrases about gender. 'All genders can use it on their beards and moustaches' and 'all our gorgeous genders' and 'males, females and other genders.' She gets right on my last nerve, I have to turn over so I'm missing shows I want to see because of her, I really don't want to hear anything at all that this 'qualified beauty expert' has to say any more.
Urghhhh;
"All our beautiful genders" makes my toes curl.
Silly moo

Latest posts

Back