Our old friend the Elemis TSV back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
And so soon!

£49.92 and 4 easy pays. And buy more save more.

In other words its the TSV again. What was the price of that?

So when did an ex Elemis TSV become a last minute jewellery gift??? :smirk:

was just gonna ask! anyway, exactly what we were saying in the legal thread.

How many of the ****** things did they make? I swear we'll be seeing this at various prices and on various incentives all the way into January. Even the die-hard E fans will be gagging at the thought of it.

How many of the ****** things did they make? I swear we'll be seeing this at various prices and on various incentives all the way into January. Even the die-hard E fans will be gagging at the thought of it.

Just 100,000!!:giggle:

On the last hour of the TSV day they said they had sold 84,000 so with 16,000 still to get rid off i think we will be seeing it a lot throughout January

Oh can i say i just had to order another one, nearly ordered two, then counted it up
and said no, silly just get one. So thats the original TSV, which was easy pay and
this one was upfront, paid and gone. So thats only 15999 to go :)

Oh can i say i just had to order another one, nearly ordered two, then counted it up
and said no, silly just get one. So thats the original TSV, which was easy pay and
this one was upfront, paid and gone. So thats only 15999 to go :)

Yep I'm with you there Barb, I ordered another 2, love 'em! BB's right tho' the explanations about the products may wear a bit thin by March lol

The most recent Liz Earle TSV has had a few outings too. it was a TSV in October and sold for £49.80 and is now selling for £60.00. I am sure I saw it as a Hot Pick a few weeks ago.

They just misjudged this one didn't they. If people wanted it they ordered it already. Wait until pay day and maybe some die hard Elemis fans will buy another but I think it will take another couple of months to shift.

They must have a bucketful left to sell, its on again in the finale of the jewellery show. One word DESPERATE

I was a bit surprised to find it turn up in the middle of a jewellery show. Thought, oh dear are Q trying to guilt trip me for only daring to buy one?:giggle: Then later Gatineau and Liz Earle(last TSV ),also got airings in the middle or ends of shows.

I am expecting Wintertracks to turn up in the middle of beauty shows today.:smirk:

I wonder weather they were trying to flog the elemis tsv yesterday because they thought the earlier in the week they got orders the easier it is going to be to get them out in time for christmas and stagger the amount of beauty products they will have to send out iykwim.

it may not be justified but i'm a bit miffed . The day Elemis was the TSV. it was relentless promotion of what. an amazing bargain it was for one day only. I'm not denying it was good value but it takes the feeling of grabbing a bargain not so sweet, when its back again so soon for a few pounds more.

Seems the smell of the oil has made some people feel like :puke: reading the reviews

Latest posts

Back