New presenter eh...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being sarcastic, I just wanted to reply to LE Lover and your quote was included in the 'reply with quote' box. Just wanted you to know.
No offence taken, i didn;t think you were being sarcastic at all. You were right, we should give her a chance :)

didn't we already have a thread about this? am i having deja vu? i'm sure i asked for a man,,,

didn't we already have a thread about this? am i having deja vu? i'm sure i asked for a man,,,

Yes Janie there is another thread about Chloe Everton becoming a new presenter, you're absolutely right, but if you want a man you might have to try a different type of website hun..........good luck with that one!! :grin:

Eye candy??! Have you lot been on the Werthers vodka again? Eye candy on QVC. You can whistle Dixie I'm afraid. The nearest we get is the guy who won Strictly and is now flogging us Zumba DVDs and even his charms are wearing a bit thin.

He's not that hard on the eye I'll give you that, but unless my gaydar is malfunctioning I'd say he'd not be that interested in the laydees.

So she's on now with Pippa , she seems pleasant enough, pretty, confident, nice enough voice , oh and and able to reel off the Q cliche phrases. I can see her fitting in well.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in previous comments, but Chloe= Everton i believe her surname is.. has been on shopping channels before, formerly of Sit up channels and also Sky sports news. She seems ok to me, not too difficult to watch (or listen to).

Last edited:
Just had a quick look and I agree ~ she seems ok. Quite a low key style ~ not screechy or annoying or simpering. A good start!

This girl could prove to be the Q's favourite. She seems very natural. Don't let the falsness and snobbiness of some of the others rub off on you though.

I am watching her with Charlie now, she seems OK. More of a "guest" style now, but that is fine, at least she is not screeching, is dressed properly and she speaks well and is giving the sizes. She has passed on first impression and hope she will continue as she has been on just now:happy:

This girl could prove to be the Q's favourite. She seems very natural. Don't let the falsness and snobbiness of some of the others rub off on you though.
Yes I am watching her now, she does seem natural and I like her, so far so good. :nod:

Oh she is already conditioned to come out with all the right lines and pause in the right places. I can see her getting on my nerves very soon indeed. What we needed was either someone new to television completley, so excited and full on enthusiasm or the other end of the scale, someone with a 'mainstream' background in presenting like Ali Keenan was. Also I think they should have looked at the existing team and tried to introduce someone with a different 'look' she is just so samey to carmel and catherine

i agree tristar that she does look of the carmel et all ilk but she is a good presenter. she likes talking but she is good at it. she is going to give all the women presenters a good run for thier money i just hope she does not disappear.....like my daniel did lol

Hey, my daniel!! No I think we needed someone a little different. everything about her is samey. She is almost a double for the person she is covering for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back