New presenter eh...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, that lady was another lady who looks very similar to Chloe, in fact almost a double and is a 'gem expert' (I dont think so) so my mistake, but its a mistake anyone could make beecause having watched Chloe, 'chipping in' in the morning/afternoon, I thought it was her in the 5pm show. Its all to do with the fact that so many qvc guests/presenters have the same blonde poker straight hairdo and an irritating voice.

How about a chap for a change? I think Chloe is going to push her way in, she is very 'full on' and no 'shrinking violet'

apparently, that lady was another lady who looks very similar to Chloe, in fact almost a double and is a 'gem expert' (I dont think so) so my mistake, but its a mistake anyone could make beecause having watched Chloe, 'chipping in' in the morning/afternoon, I thought it was her in the 5pm show. Its all to do with the fact that so many qvc guests/presenters have the same blonde poker straight hairdo and an irritating voice.

How about a chap for a change? I think Chloe is going to push her way in, she is very 'full on' and no 'shrinking violet'

How about you just give someone a chance?

I guess I will have to, seeing as she will be on a lot from now on. I still think she should have been a he.

She was still on at 5, so she has had a long day in the studios, Im not saying she has done back to back but when you switch on and she is their with her mouth in the morning and you switch on at quarter to six and she is still on, yapping. Talking over Julia, of all people! Chloe needs to reign it in!

It was Sarah Lou who used to work on TJC, she comes on QVC as a gem guest and was on today with Julia at 5pm with the turquoise!

Gosh I getting confused, they are switching channels like nobodys business, I cant keep up

AKA gob-a-lot, so she does a bit of presenting over at TJC and that makes her a gem and jewellery expert? cant see why they bother with her, Julia could have done the hour easily without her.

AKA gob-a-lot, so she does a bit of presenting over at TJC and that makes her a gem and jewellery expert? cant see why they bother with her, Julia could have done the hour easily without her.

No, she used to be a presenter on TJC!!

Are you a friend of hers?
Lynn

My brother went to uni with her, so i am aware of her but she would not recognise me from adam. So no not a friend just aware she is brighter than a button by all accounts.

some of the comments on here are just silly (i read a page and then gave up)

talking to much, not talking enough and the best of all not a man

brilliant

My brother went to uni with her, so i am aware of her but she would not recognise me from adam. So no not a friend just aware she is brighter than a button by all accounts.

some of the comments on here are just silly (i read a page and then gave up)

talking to much, not talking enough and the best of all not a man

brilliant

Who said she wasnt bright? weve been commenting on her previous career, the low-rent double entendre tweeting, her first appearances on Q and people's preference for new males presenters instead of more women. That all seems valid to me?

Watching her now on jewellery outlet with Clare. She is very confident. Just bumping this incase anyone wants a look :)

Chloe is going to be doing the 12 o clock show on her own, if anyone is interested.

Just watching Chloe doing the nails inc show. She is very confident and well rehearsed. I think im going to like her!

Watching her on the Nails Inc show too, first time I've seen her.
I like her. Confident, chatty without talking over Heather. She explains things well instead of rabbiting about what she's got.
Nice northern accent( not that I'm biased) :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back