Nails Inc TSV 17/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be warned you only get ONE magnet in the set, you don't get it on each bottle like you would direct from Nails Inc, so if you were thinking of getting TSV and splitting it up then lack of magnets would be an issue!!!

Hmmmm. Only one of the bottles in the TSV has the magnet. The other two have plain tops. QVC are saying this is to keep the price down. I wonder if its more to do with preventing or making it harder for people to re-sell them individually on Ebay, as Nails Inc don't want Ebay to be flooded with cheap Nails Inc Magnetic nail polishes when they are flogging them individually at full RRP. Just a thought.

What's the magnetic cap like does it have the brush attached from one of the colours?
Why not three normal bottles with one spare magnetic cap?

I've gone mad and ordered it thought my daughter might like it !!! I liked the gold very subtle xx

The magnetic cap is separate from the brush cap. I bought the TSV even though I have also bought all the Boots No 17 magnetic nail polishes (3 for 2 offer) - they do 4 colours, and they're great too. The quality is very good. I also have an LCN magnet, which is separate and gives me a diagonal lines effect - the magnet can be used with any magnetic nail polish. Superdrug are about to launch their own version, and are also selling separate magnets.

I would love to know how Emma gets the polish off so quick between items. Especially the previous ones (glitter). They are a nightmare to get off and I threw my Nails Inc one out.

I would love to know how Emma gets the polish off so quick between items. Especially the previous ones (glitter). They are a nightmare to get off and I threw my Nails Inc one out.

Probably comes off easier as it is still damp.

I think i will be sending the Leighton Denny TSV back as the polish keeps peeling off my nails. I make sure no cream on hands, use base & top coats and it still peels within a few hours. Ordered this one so hope it is better.

I think i will be sending the Leighton Denny TSV back as the polish keeps peeling off my nails. I make sure no cream on hands, use base & top coats and it still peels within a few hours. Ordered this one so hope it is better.

Leighton Denny polish does that on me, I don't buy it any more.

Leighton Denny polish does that on me, I don't buy it any more.

It's very odd, I know that a few of us here have the same problem with LD's polishes. On me it peels completely and cleanly away after an hour or so, this has never happened with any other brand.

Leighton Denny does that on me too
I remember the shame, of checking into the Hilton Park Lane with hubby, on a Xmas shopping break, only to look down at my nails to discover polish remaining on only 2 fingers and my thumb, I could have died! I looked such a Chav :-(

Should have said , thanks to sazza who kindly provided the details,I managed to get my TSV ordered ,via my I-pad ,after dinner in Florida last night!

My LD has just chipped after putting it on on Thursday, not too bad as I was in the garden all day yesterday. I've only tried the Supamauva? which is a fab colour.:hi:

I painted my nails this morning with Nails Inc Basil Street. I know it will last for at least a week. I have just ordered the Porchester Square duo. yipee!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back