Nails Inc TSV 17/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I succumbed and ordered the TSV at midnight.

This is probably a daft question, but does anyone know if it'll work with any magnet, other the one that's supplied? Just thought I'd ask as I have some adhesive magnetic patches (that I bought when I had a craft business) and if 'any old magnet' works, then I'll consider sticking a couple on the two 'plain' lids.

Worth a try! It might just pull all the filings into the shape of the magnet...a round blob f'rinstance. I've got some printer paper which is magnetic for printing photos of the kids when they were little to foist onto the outlaws to stick on their fridges (they're teenagers now!). I wonder if I could cut it into amusing little shapes for moving the polish? Ofcourse the polish may have dried up in the bottle by the time locate the magnetic paper; I'm a shameless hoarder!

Jude xx

Haven't ordered the TSV as I've already got them (and the Boots ones in the other colours... :blush:) but was a very naughty girl and ordered the Paparazzi collection instead. Christ knows why - I have so many nail polishes it's ridiculous. :confused:
Anyhoo, does anyone know if this is the last Nails Inc TSV before Chrimble?

I dont usually buy Nails Inc because they chip really easily and just dont last but have gone for this on Advanced Orders as I thought it was worth a try as the effect looks quite good and maybe with the thicker coat for the magnetic bit it might last longer
although I just heard them say the model wasnt doing the magnet thing quick enough so I expect it wont be as easy as the Nails Inc lady makes it look
I thought AY just said they had 15000 original stock

I read on another board(beauty blog) than yes any magnet will work.

Oh remember the face mask Q did which came off with a magnet wrapped in a tissue?????
It was a company Lee from Philosophy distributed.

Can't believe this went onto 3 advanced orders... and original stock sold out at 8am apparently! Lucky I ordered in the early hours then! :D Looking forward to it.. have just seen that another company do this as well and have a magnet in a star shape! It is sold out on their website though... 7 quid :sad:

:down: :down:WHY is my nails inc tsv still in process??? It was ordered early enough. The amount of p & p they charge they should be sent out QUICKER!!:down: :down:
Still not received any of my orders from bcc night.

Mine arrived today. I'm now 'sporting' the purple one (can't remember the name without getting it out of the cupboard.)The effect is great.

I hope everyone else's set arrives soon.

I thought the TSV sold out, then went on waitlist. Anyway, it is now showing as in stock. Tempted, but i have just ordered the Porchester Square duo. What to do?

My Nails Inc TSV arrived today. I have all 4 colours from the Boots No 17 Magnetize collection and have compared the Nails Inc Trafalgar Square and Houses of Parliament to the Boots 17 equivalent shades. Well, they are IDENTICAL. The shades are exactly the same, the magnetic lid is identical too, the bottles are identical and even the wavy pattern on the outside of the magnetic lid is identical. Apart from the gold shade, those who are on wait list for the Nails Inc TSV - if you don't fancy waiting for it, buy the Boots 17 version - they are £4.99 at the moment and there is some free gift offer as well. I bought mine when there was a 3 for 2 offer. Just thought you might want to know.

That's good to know - thanks. I've ordered the blue and the green to be delivered to my local Boots and I'll pick those up over the weekend hopefully.

Just done my nails in the purple!

Can anyone remember when the 1st Advanced Orders were due out?
I thought it was the 7th November but I could be mistaken as mine is still showing "Awaiting Stock"

I believe it was the 28th? Because I am on the second one on the 12th December.

They are all in the stores now as I have seen them, the gold one seems the most popular individually as it only had a few left compared to the rest.

I believe it was the 28th? Because I am on the second one on the 12th December.

They are all in the stores now as I have seen them, the gold one seems the most popular individually as it only had a few left compared to the rest.

28th November?? Didnt think it was as long as that and isnt there 3 lots of Advanced Orders, I am definately on the 1st AO

As well as Boots no17 Superdrug now has a range of colours and sell the magnet on its own,have tried the grey in no 17 and was impressed.
Lynn.

Hope it's better than the one they had last Chrimbo - I vaguely remember it being a bit meh, and having a really crummy box.

I am one of the biggest Nails Inc fans, but the last couple of offerings have not interested me. I do not like nail art at all, so crackle and magnetic were a no no. I would like to see a selection of new exciting colours in a nice box, with top and base coat thrown in for the TSV.

The red magnetic polish £6 from Superdrug (Is it the Saturdays range?) is the best I've tried so far and since I had the lid from the Nails Inc Tsv I didn't need to buy that. Talking lids: the only option they had in the Worthing Superdrug is the same wavy line one as the NI TSV, I wonder whether they'll sell other designs before the magnetic bubble bursts (I notice the crackle polishes have stopped "flying out of the door"!).

J xx

Latest posts

Back