Nails Inc TSV 15/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When it was live it listed the colours in the second drop and they were both the same. There was a pic too. Some of the colours I recognised so they are not new ones šŸ‘
That is what I am saying. The 1st drop and 2nd drop pages have the first drop of either choice colours listed, but not the 2nd drop, even thought there is a pic of one of the 2nd drops, the more neutral choice. I can not remember what the sets are called now. All will be revealed at 9 (ish) :ROFLMAO: Ihave learned over the years that Q work in mysterious ways. I think there are 3 new shades in each choice of the first drop, if I remember correctly.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Gel Effect Collection with Bag
QVC Price Ā£72.00
Todays Special Value Price Ā£30.96
P&P Ā£3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Introducing the Gel Effect Collection from Nails Inc, a beautiful set that brings together seven stunning shades and a gorgeous powder-pink quilted make-up bag to pop your new polishes in. Each nail polish boasts a glossy gel-effect look that will have everyone asking which nail salon you've been to. Perfect for any occasion, this collection allows you to mix and match shades for endless creative possibilities, ensuring your nails look fabulous day and night.

*A great saving: if you were to buy seven full-priced polishes directly from Nails Inc. you'd pay Ā£105. So, to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just Ā£30.96 plus P&P, you're saving Ā£70.09 / 67%.

Gel Effect - this highly-pigmented, ultra-glossy formula provides exceptional coverage and is enriched with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections, as well as flower extract and the revolutionary Plasticiser technology for a salon-quality finish with no UV filter lamp or soak-off required!

What's your mani-pedi story? Take your nails on a summer holiday with the refreshing Sorbet Collection, featuring seven cool-toned pink and blue nail polishes. Or make sure your nail game is on point from dawn until dusk with the rich, earthy and berry nail polishes in the Dusk Collection. The choice is yours. Both options feature three NEW colours for you to discover too.

Plan your autumn colours - select our Subscribe & Save option to receive a seven-piece Nails Inc Gel Effect Collection in 90 days at the same price, this time in stunning autumnal shades including Colville Mews, Porchester Square, Gloucester Crescent, Hyde Park, St James, Wetherby Gardens and Grosvenor Crescent nail polishes.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Make your choice:
Sorbet Collection contains:

• 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Montpellier (hot pink) - a high-shine Gel Effect nail polish that promises to deliver a gel-effect finish with no UV lamp or soak off and boasts an extra-wide brush that ensures easy glide-on application. Highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections on the nail. Enriched with flower extracts
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Sussex Place (flamingo pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW White Out (white)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Mayfair Lane (pale pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Chiltern Street (baby pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Kensington Place (coral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Regents Place (cornflower blue)
  • 1 x pink make-up bag

Or

Dusk Collection contains:

• 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Knox Street (pastel neutral). A high-shine Gel Effect nail polish that promises to deliver a gel-effect finish with no UV lamp or soak off and boasts an extra-wide brush that ensures easy glide-on application. Highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections on the nail. Enriched with flower extracts
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Picton Place (golden neutral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Thayer Street (bronze neutral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Uptown (mauve blush pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Regal Lane (berry pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Chelsea Grove (red coral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Kensington High Street (deep berry)
  • 1 x pink make-up bag

When it was live it listed the colours in the second drop and they were both the same. There was a pic too. Some of the colours I recognised so they are not new ones šŸ‘
When you order subscribe and save or auto delivery, that page will always list the 1st drop because that is what you are ordering on the day. The 2nd drop may or may not have photos or a list of products. I don't know why that is.

The first item is the AD, and the others are the sets on tonight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_202541_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_202541_Chrome.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
Yep they are not new

Colville Mews
Porchester Square
Gloucester Crescent
Hyde Park Court
St James
Wetherby Gardens
Grosvenor Crescent

Nails Inc 7 Piece Gel Effect Collection with Bag
QVC Price Ā£72.00
Todays Special Value Price Ā£30.96
P&P Ā£3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Introducing the Gel Effect Collection from Nails Inc, a beautiful set that brings together seven stunning shades and a gorgeous powder-pink quilted make-up bag to pop your new polishes in. Each nail polish boasts a glossy gel-effect look that will have everyone asking which nail salon you've been to. Perfect for any occasion, this collection allows you to mix and match shades for endless creative possibilities, ensuring your nails look fabulous day and night.

*A great saving: if you were to buy seven full-priced polishes directly from Nails Inc. you'd pay Ā£105. So, to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just Ā£30.96 plus P&P, you're saving Ā£70.09 / 67%.

Gel Effect - this highly-pigmented, ultra-glossy formula provides exceptional coverage and is enriched with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections, as well as flower extract and the revolutionary Plasticiser technology for a salon-quality finish with no UV filter lamp or soak-off required!

What's your mani-pedi story? Take your nails on a summer holiday with the refreshing Sorbet Collection, featuring seven cool-toned pink and blue nail polishes. Or make sure your nail game is on point from dawn until dusk with the rich, earthy and berry nail polishes in the Dusk Collection. The choice is yours. Both options feature three NEW colours for you to discover too.

Plan your autumn colours - select our Subscribe & Save option to receive a seven-piece Nails Inc Gel Effect Collection in 90 days at the same price, this time in stunning autumnal shades including Colville Mews, Porchester Square, Gloucester Crescent, Hyde Park, St James, Wetherby Gardens and Grosvenor Crescent nail polishes.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Make your choice:
Sorbet Collection contains:

• 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Montpellier (hot pink) - a high-shine Gel Effect nail polish that promises to deliver a gel-effect finish with no UV lamp or soak off and boasts an extra-wide brush that ensures easy glide-on application. Highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections on the nail. Enriched with flower extracts
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Sussex Place (flamingo pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW White Out (white)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Mayfair Lane (pale pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Chiltern Street (baby pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Kensington Place (coral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Regents Place (cornflower blue)
  • 1 x pink make-up bag

Or

Dusk Collection contains:

• 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Knox Street (pastel neutral). A high-shine Gel Effect nail polish that promises to deliver a gel-effect finish with no UV lamp or soak off and boasts an extra-wide brush that ensures easy glide-on application. Highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent to level out any imperfections on the nail. Enriched with flower extracts
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Picton Place (golden neutral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in NEW Thayer Street (bronze neutral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Uptown (mauve blush pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Regal Lane (berry pink)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Chelsea Grove (red coral)
  • 1 x Gel Effect Nail Polish (14ml) in Kensington High Street (deep berry)
  • 1 x pink make-up bag
Not sure if itā€™s just a mistake (QVCā€™s not yours!!) but know for a fact Regal Lane is the lovely teal shade - not ā€œberry pinkā€ as theyā€™ve listed it?

Gorgeous colour IMHO!

I passed on this as I liked one or two only in each collection. I do like the auto delivery but not enough to buy this TSV. I think in the past that theyā€™ve sold the AD as a good price later in the year as people have cancelled it.
they sometimes bring them at a feature price but not always so even if the tsv dont sell out they mite only make enough of the other set for the auto-delivery & thats it

Latest posts

Back