Nails Inc TSV 17/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't tried them but I had a google of the Superdrug ones, and I noticed that the magnet pattern was the same too. I'm hoping they start making different shaped magnets. Perhaps letters so I can change the message on my nails depending on my mood. Earlier this week I would have had Left: Bugger - Right: Off. Yesterday it probably would have been Left: Yawn - Right: Yawn. Today I might have Left: Eat - Right: Cake. The possibilities would be endless. Quick, someone invent it......

I was right when I thought my Nails Inc TSV should have been sent by now
Just had a pre-recorded message by telephone saying they apologise for the slight delay in sending my AO
and it should be sent week commencing 14th November

I am on the AO but can't wait until Dec 12th so I bought one from Fenwicks and they told me Nails Inc are bringing out some new colours in the new year. There is a website in usa that sells loads of different colours and about 4 different magnets, but they are pricey and the postage is silly too!

Another fan of the Boots 17 version. I have tried Nails Inc too and can't see any difference other than the additional £5 per bottle!! The teal colour from Boots in particular is stunning!

Mine arrived tonight
Havent tried them yet but the packaging left a lot to be desired,
Glad I didnt order it as a gift and sent it direct, it was just 4 bottles inside a plastic bag.
Would have been nice if it had come in a little bag and it would have made a lovely gift

Latest posts

Back