"My Ladies" - Natalia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Hi ya - just wondering how Natalia's ladies are doing on the Revitalash. Have you been pleased with the results? It's been about 8-12 weeks, I think ... a very snoopy Snarly

Do any of you know if the revitabrow is the exact same formulation as the lash?
I have had excellent results with the Rapidlash and Brow from Boots,I no longer need an eyebrow pencil.
Lynn

I have been using Rapidlash which I got from Amazon. It is amazing! I saw a difference after less than a fortnight. I have never had good eyelashes but they are really noticeable now....:heart:

Hi ya - just wondering how Natalia's ladies are doing on the Revitalash. Have you been pleased with the results? It's been about 8-12 weeks, I think ... a very snoopy Snarly

I bought the RevitaBrow & think it's fabulous Snarly! Perhaps I was lucky, but it worked so well that I've had to pluck my eyebrows - well. one of them. The right brow is playing catch-up.
I was sceptical & did look at cheaper alternatives, but went for RevitaBrow knowing I could return it if it caused a reaction and I fully expected that to happen on my ridiculously sensitive skin. I knew I was not going to return it otherwise, figuring a result might take longer than 30 days.
One word of caution to anyone interested - put it where you want the hair to grow. Sounds obvious I know, but I slathered it all over my brow bone with startling results lol.

I have had excellent results with the Rapidlash and Brow from Boots,I no longer need an eyebrow pencil.
Lynn
I heard Natalia say that the formulation was the same. I believe Miceal asked her that very question.

I bought the RevitaLash 3 Piece Eye Impact Collection (item no.200456) & that arrived today. It's virtually the same price as the RevitaLash on its own.
I intended to use the lash conditioner on my eyebrows & give the lash primer & the mascara to my daughter, but tried the primer - with some trepidation. I REALLY like that. It gives a very slight blue tinge to the lashes, but it does define them & overall its a much softer look than mascara which I like. I just hope I don't react to it.
Daughter just gets the mascara and the silver mesh bag this time round, but she'll be chuffed to conkers.

Last edited:
Lynn

I heard Natalia say a couple of times that it was a totally different formulation. Hope that helps. Is there a " watch video presentation" on the Revitabrow?

I am another who has been using the Rapidlash from Boots and had great results lashes are much longer and starting to thicken up after just 4 weeks. I went for that one mainly because of the price difference and the advantage points I figured if it didn't work then I had wasted a little less especially as they did say a couple of times that it took a few weeks to get the results so it would have been out of the 30day mbg. Will be interesting to see how long those using revitalash were using it for before they got results.

Thanks for your updates. I, too, have been using Rapidlash and have a crisscross of lashes/good length on the one eye and the other one, much less. Lashes are staying in which is a blessing (low thyroid). Sorry, can't thank|like from my mobile, so thanks everyone. Don't want you to think I'm a snooty Snarly!

I've been using Lashtech by JML and have noticed a real difference in both my lashes and brows. My lashes are even starting to curl now. Only 7 quid on ebay, and that includes a mascara and delivery. Fab!

I started using the Revitalash last summer and it took about 4-6 weeks to really see a big difference but after about 2-3 weeks they seemed better with mascara. Now they are really long and I only use either the Revitalash or Rapidlash every few days to maintain them.

This would be my desert island product and I wouldnt be without it.

I've been using Lashtech by JML and have noticed a real difference in both my lashes and brows. My lashes are even starting to curl now. Only 7 quid on ebay, and that includes a mascara and delivery. Fab!

Thanks for the info Bensmum.. just ordered it for my very sparse eyebrows ..a very big difference in price to the others!

Update

Have brochure about Hair by Revitalash. 46ml "Enhance the appearance of fine and fragile looking hair in just a few weeks. Packed with conditioning agents like gingko biloba, ginseng root, japonica, fruit extracts and wheat proteins, this unique conditioner fortifies and strengthens hair. Hair by Revitalash comes in an easy-to-use mousse format, two pumps massaged into problem areas is all that is necessary." Wonder when it will be shown, Festival of Beauty this weekend. Hmmm

Have brochure about Hair by Revitalash. 46ml "Enhance the appearance of fine and fragile looking hair in just a few weeks. Packed with conditioning agents like gingko biloba, ginseng root, japonica, fruit extracts and wheat proteins, this unique conditioner fortifies and strengthens hair. Hair by Revitalash comes in an easy-to-use mousse format, two pumps massaged into problem areas is all that is necessary." Wonder when it will be shown, Festival of Beauty this weekend. Hmmm

Oh yes that's what Natalia was hinting whilst flicking her hair about.

http://www.revitalash.com/hair-by-revitalash®

I really rate Revitalash, it has made a real difference to my lashes and I now enjoy wearing mascara as I have long cury lashes that look even better with some enhancement. However I am running out and as I bought it on easy pay can't stretch to a replacment all in one go so will be looking for a more affordable alternative. So thanks for the suggestions on here.

Just thought how far would that hair mouse go on your brows.:wonder::tongue:

Yes, Bags, she was dropping the hint! Thanks to Minim about 200456!!! Conditioner, primer and mascara for about £2 more than just the conditioner. Primer and mascara for £14 each! on Q site. Received mine today. Have tried Mavala, Talika Lipocils and Rapidlash this year and lashes not shedding/some growth which is a Good Thing. Thyroid meds probably affecting growth I assume, so will try Revitalash and then give up! Am so into the routine after 4 months ;-)

It took me a while to order Revitalash & then it was on EZP & I thought I could send it back.Am certainly not doing so it has made such a difference to my very avarage lashes.I really look forward to putting mascara on now.Am going to check out the alternatives in Boots.It worked for me & I am in my 60's, wouldn't be without it!

Oooh, very excited about this hair product!
I'm definitely getting me some of that .... I just won't tell Boyo :grin:

Latest posts

Back