More nepotism at Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
And no, nothing to do with JR.

Debbie Flints sister will be joining the team soon as a guest. DF said so on air yesterday.

How come I never got into the movies ? I am a distant relative of Richard Chamberlain (Dr, Kildare - Thornbirds) !!!!!!!!

I presume this is all to re enforce family, friendly, (and may I add fatuity?) that goes down oh so well with their core customers. Hey everyone can phone/text/tweet in and be involved. :headbang:
Bleugh!

One Flint is bad enough.:sad:

Let's hope it doesn't mean that we're subjected to two lots of wagging/pointing fingers, as they're sisters. When Debbie does it, it makes me feel as though she's telling me off!

To be honest, if someone's up to the job, I really couldn't care one jot if she's someone's relative or not. I know some people (I'm not saying anyone on here, by the way) feel that relatives should be banned from working in the same place (at least if it's something that's in any way glamorous and well-paid - no-one seems to mind if they work in the same factory, do they? ;-) )

I have no problem if they have gone through the same interview/application process as everyone else, but if someone better has been turned down in favour of a relative that really irks me. In a real family business that's fair enough but if it's a PLC then that's another matter.

Latest posts

Back