Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's hilarious! I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'tries a bag on in the mirror' :happy:

Me too!!

Oh and we have a TSV description :)

Patent leather small Eva bag from Lulu Guinness. Designed in this size especially for QVC, this retro style, clip frame bag features a smart, patent leather finish with a removable cross-body strap and a gold-tone clasp in Lulu's signature lips design. Bag yourself some designer style with this classic handbag from Lulu Guinness.

That's hilarious! I'm glad I'm not the only one who 'tries a bag on in the mirror' :happy:

It's got to be done! Just glad my husband wasn't around to see yet another bag come into the house, there's been a few lately! Your pink franka looks gorgeous by the way, i'm sure someone will snap it up in no time. Enjoy your hol.

When I was lusting after my now owned Mulberry the lovely sales assistant encouraged me to "try it on". She was really sweet.

It's got to be done! Just glad my husband wasn't around to see yet another bag come into the house, there's been a few lately! Your pink franka looks gorgeous by the way, i'm sure someone will snap it up in no time. Enjoy your hol.

Thanks Spartacus :)

Hi LBA. I'm still off so will have a good look today :D

Here's a pic of my girls keeping me company! (Rossi on my Catherine Lansfield throw and Casey on my lap)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)
They are so gorgeous! Both very beautiful cats. Good to see them keeping you company when you're not well too! Hope you are feeling better now.

I think it's a keeper. Dresses up a jeans based outfit (certainly more so than the navy perforated Wanda which still keeps jeans looking more casual, so I stand by my earlier statement on the comparison between the two), and will be great with a smarter/work based outfit too.

Letz-be-avenue - re your question to Cheshire set on the size of the patent Franka. I think you said earlier you had bought a red Jenny (I'd like one too, it's such a gorgeous shade of red). Comparing my newly arrived navy Jenny to my stone patent Franka, I'd say they're roughly the same size, though the Franka has a wider bottom to it, while the Jenny is very slightly deeper (height wise). I can't really wear either over the shoulder - they do fit (without a coat), but quite snugly and just won't look/feel right, but I expected to be using them handheld anyway. Hope this helps with your decision over navy Franka/Jenny/perforated Wanda!

Thanks Spartacus and Cheshire set re the info on the Franka, i thought it was bigger than the Jenny but am more tempted if it is a similar size, I have only got the Jenny in the black but do fancy the red and the navy as well. I do like the look of the perforated Wanda although i appreciate it is not to everyone's taste but some of the reviews are bad and everyone seems to love the Franka.
wish i could make my mind up!:thinking:

Been off this forum for a couple of days so just catching up on all the posts. Now that I've seen photos of the TSV I'm really not sure, it looks nice BUT is it as nice or something I'd get as much use from as the navy Jenny? Probably not. If the Jenny's on EPs then it's a no-brainer, if it's not then it's tougher but I still suspect the Jenny will win......

BTW, have just cleared enough on eBay to pay for my purple patent Suzy from the sale!! :happy:

Been off this forum for a couple of days so just catching up on all the posts. Now that I've seen photos of the TSV I'm really not sure, it looks nice BUT is it as nice or something I'd get as much use from as the navy Jenny? Probably not. If the Jenny's on EPs then it's a no-brainer, if it's not then it's tougher but I still suspect the Jenny will win......

BTW, have just cleared enough on eBay to pay for my purple patent Suzy from the sale!! :happy:

Thanks Pickle re the cats!! They are amazing company. Even on a gorgeous day like today they are happily playing/snoozing in the garden bit will pop their heads in now and again to check up on me, haha!

Ooh well done re ebay!! I still have things to go on, all my biker gear (that boat has sadly sailed for me) I just can't be bothered with it all, the packing, the posting....I should really though.

That pink Franka is a new one! It belongs to Cheshire Set on here. There was also one that ended last night - they're not going to hang around are they?! I have put a bid on the navy polka dot Franka, only £100, I know I am going to be outbid very soon, but I just want to see how I feel about that, hehe!!

I'm with you on the tsv. I think it's navy Jenny or even the black nappa Nicola if it's on EP. I have 3 black LG now but have been lusting after it on the LG site, it's so 'relaxed' for a Lulu, quite different to her usual structured style.

Mind you, I should really use the money to fix my boot. Too much opening and closing with huge LG boxes to put in that has probably messed it up!!! :dull:

Thanks Spartacus!!

View attachment 8080View attachment 8081View attachment 8082View attachment 8083

It is gorgeous isn't it?! Hmmm...if it's on EP (as I suspect it may be) I may get it home and have a look :)

ETS - looking at it again, I don't think the cross body strap looks right, again. I thought that with the last Wanda TSV, it looks 'plonked' on and not thought out very well!

OMG I dont know why but I think I might have to get this one :heart:
My OH will do his nut, he moans about my Tignanello and Kipling bags
I will just have to remind him I have a birthday coming up this month :wink:

Well spotted Capirossi! That's a bargain. Are you on Lulu alert? Damn I really wanted the gold. I got the silver because the gold had sold out.

Well spotted Capirossi! That's a bargain. Are you on Lulu alert? Damn I really wanted the gold. I got the silver because the gold had sold out.

Lol. I have a saved search and every day when new items are listed I get a notification!

Aww that's a shame. But never mind as you have the silver stud. I bet that's equally as gorgeous :D

This is such a bargain, less than the sale price. Smelt fishy to me but looking at the pics it looks to be in 'as new' condition.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

They are lovely aren't they tinks? There's absolutely NOTHING to match Mulberry for quality is there?

It is absolutely beautiful Jabba. I don't remember ever using one handbag for weeks before. I'd normally chop and change or at least take a cross body bag to the supermarket or a small bag for an evening out but not this time.

Once my black Furla gives up on me ... that's my black work bag ... I will replace it with a Mulberry.

Christ ... that's two effing tyres and a Mulberry I'm saving for. I'll be broke til next summer at this rate. When's my next bonus eh??!

The pictures have disappeared from the web, but the size of the bag has been added to the description:

"Patent leather small Eva bag from Lulu Guinness. Designed in this size especially for QVC, this retro style, clip frame bag features a smart, patent leather finish with a removable cross-body strap and a gold-tone clasp in Lulu's signature lips design. Bag yourself some designer style with this classic handbag from Lulu Guinness.

100% leather
Gold-tone hardware
Patent leather handles
Protective studs on the base
Zip and mobile phone pockets inside
Signature black and cream cameo print lining
Bag (w x h x d): 28cm x 22cm x 12cm (11" x 8.8" x 4.8")
Handle drop: 14cm (5.6")
Removable cross-body strap: 55cm - 69cm (21.5" - 27")

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Stone
Red"

Found this: Lulu Guinness Patent Leather small Eva handbag with removable cross body strap £235.28 (Normal QVC price £290.00) for Sunday TSV.

Latest posts

Back