Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, on all counts, ha ha!

I can get my new kindle in a case in and also my tablet in a case which is Apple sized. It's a bit tight to close the zip, but if there's not much else in there you'll be ok. I'll try it in the outside pocket when I venture up to the collection or down to the kitchen where the red one is!

Ets - sorry, reckon you should definitely get an A5 pad in. I saw 'pad' and thought tablet!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I was going to post along the same lines - I reckon you'd be fine with an A5 sized pad, as long as it wasn't stuffed to the gunnels with other things!

Go on Tink, go for it!!

Sorry girls, I should have said, no pictures. I doubt there will be either to be honest. And the easy payments won't be decided until just before the show.

I think it will be on ep as Lulu loves them!!

I am out that night and was going to rush home for the launch. Not sure I will now....

<<< gone to perv over the navy patent Franka/Jenny and mink Wanda!!

Now do I need navy or mink more? If it was tan there would be no contest. Hmm....

Last edited:
Sorry girls, I should have said, no pictures. I doubt there will be either to be honest. And the easy payments won't be decided until just before the show.

I think it will be on ep as Lulu loves them!!

I am out that night and was going to rush home for the launch. Not sure I will now....

<<< gone to perv over the navy patent Franka/Jenny and mink Wanda!!

Now do I need navy or mink more? If it was tan there would be no contest. Hmm....
Can you imagine how fatal that could be? A night out on the sauce and then coming home to watch LG? I would be a danger to myself!!

Ooh quite like that berry one! Have never liked the black cherry LG enough to pay the price for one! I like Next for bags, and my mum buys loads at M&S.

I still feel odd about buying, and using, anything other than Lulu though.

Time to see the doctor I think :eek: haha!

If you need the doctor then so do I because I completely know what you mean! I look at other bags but nothing ever really "does it" for me now!!

BTW, I have the black cherry medium Pollyanna and it is lovely!:happy:

Well done on finding the link. That looks lovely and the price is great. Hope it is on easy pay as I just had a tax code letter and will have to pay loads of tax this month :( Now to just decide which colour - Black or Navy? I have a black bag and the new navy in the other bags was lovely as it was a light navy.

How big is the small Eva - I have looked everywhere and can't find the size. Found the medium Eva but not a small - do you think it is a made especially for QVC bag?

If you need the doctor then so do I because I completely know what you mean! I look at other bags but nothing ever really "does it" for me now!!

BTW, I have the black cherry medium Pollyanna and it is lovely!:happy:

Ditto Capirossi and Pickle. Since discovering Lulu I have not bought any other brand. I think I need Therapy.

Well done on finding the link. That looks lovely and the price is great. Hope it is on easy pay as I just had a tax code letter and will have to pay loads of tax this month :( Now to just decide which colour - Black or Navy? I have a black bag and the new navy in the other bags was lovely as it was a light navy.

How big is the small Eva - I have looked everywhere and can't find the size. Found the medium Eva but not a small - do you think it is a made especially for QVC bag?

Definitely for Q Rosey. It looks quite a bit smaller than the medium. I like it in all the colours, it's a classic shape too.

Is anyone else hoping the "Removable cross bo" stands for cross-bow? Just me then...must have been watching too many Buffy reruns with the kids over the summer hols.

Jude xx

When I try that link, I get this message:sad:

We're sorry, the page you selected cannot be accessed.
Please click here to return to the QVCUK.com homepage.

I got that to. Just go to qvcuk and type in the item no in the search and you,ll get it.

Latest posts

Back