Lola Rose TSV 23/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yikes! I've just spent way too much on Lola Rose stuff in the sales, I thought I was done but am completely addicted. There is so much to choose from. After catching the lovely necklaces being worn with the dire Michelle Hopeless TSV I managed to get one reduced from £165 to £63 on the Lola Rose website (with the added discount from the faulty watch). There are some good reductions on Amazon, too. Would be interested to see what the TSV might be, something from the Autumn/Winter designs I hope.:mysmilie_13:

I've had some brilliant and unmatchable bargains from the LR website in the past so any TSV would have to match those to tempt me.

Looking forward to this TSV, if it's a bracelet or scarf. Think the scarf TSV is later in the year though and we've already had a bracelet this year, so maybe it's a necklace. I sent the last TSV back in the end, the slicer was rubbish.

The Tsv is a necklace and there will also be a matching bracelet available :)

Just read elsewhere that the Tsv will be the bracelet and there will be a matching necklace, so i guess the web chat on Fb got it the wrong way round :mysmilie_59: lol

The Scarf is still the Tsv in October

As I said in another thread, there's a 50% sale off the Lola Rose website right now. Check that out first.

omg, I really was hoping the TSV was a necklace as I don't wear them and I wouldn't have been tempted to buy. But if it is this bracelet them I'm screwed because I love it. I instantly loved it when I opened the first link and saw it there in all it's glory. I want every colour :(

Thanks SCW. Gorgeous colours. Any chance you could find the matching necklace as they always sell our super quick.

Just had an email to say there's now 70% off some lines on the LR website - thankfully not the ones I've bought or I'd be kicking myself.

Just had an email to say there's now 70% off some lines on the LR website - thankfully not the ones I've bought or I'd be kicking myself.

As I said in another thread, there's a 50% sale off the Lola Rose website right now. Check that out first.

I've been looking at the sale for a few days now, there are a couple of scarves I like, so might make a purchase soon.

Latest posts

Back