L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope. I have my own org, the anti-FARTs, and we have been doing pretty well. :wink2::tongue2::flower:

Ok, I didn't realise you and BG were in cahoots. Do your worst then. I am all f.a.r.ted out for tonight so I'll say nighty night.:sleepy::sleepy:

Dear LH, I'm afraid I'm not yet reformed enough to turn into a grass... however, I haven't got any access to any special info - just re-read this thread and you'll see that most of the ST forum seems to have bought the L'Occitane TSV!!

I didn't buy it!

I take back all I said about Parcelnet as mine was shipped yesterday and arrived 9am this morning. I've not opened it yet as it looks to good to open but I can't wait to try them all out. I'm now looking forward to the Warm option arriving as managed to bag one before the advanced orders sold out.

I'm a happy bunny today :happy:

love it!! dont tell loveheart though

She already knows. That's why she is worn out every night. :giggle:

I take back all I said about Parcelnet as mine was shipped yesterday and arrived 9am this morning. I've not opened it yet as it looks to good to open but I can't wait to try them all out. I'm now looking forward to the Warm option arriving as managed to bag one before the advanced orders sold out.

I'm a happy bunny today :happy:

I am sure you will love them all. Enjoy!!! :flower:xxx

I received mine today and it was all wrapped separately in bubble wrap some of it doubled up.

I thought what a lovely smell, well that was the Sweet Cherry bath milk. The silver cap was missing the bit that closes it and a load had leaked out and seeped into the whole package.

They are sending a replacement out and collecting this, I have to throw away the leaking bottle, strange as it had sold out!

Woohoo received mine today ...the honey lemon is delish :) and the shea vanilla is divine ... very pleased I got it !

Has everybody now received their L'occitane goodies? I ordered the shower gel/body lotion duo that was a hot pick, and my account states that it was shipped on the 26th, but it has yet to arrive... :confused2:

no i haven't SS, i ordered the same as you and it only got shipped yesterday. God knows when i'll get it because my courier is so slow at delivering. When i called qvc yesterday they told me i would have it by the 3rd Nov but i'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Thanks, this is reassuring. I was getting worried because I had the impression that QVC deliveries had become a lot faster. Obviously, we've gone back to how things used to be...:thinking2:

I got my shea duo, too, today. Now I can blishfully drown myself in indulgence. The milky gels are just great.

Latest posts

Back