L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the Hot Pick around 12.30am and it was only shipped this morning. The money came out of my bank account on Monday.

When I phoned CS yesterday about the delay, was beginning to think there was a problem with my account or something?

I was told because of the 3 easy pay all weekend and they had thousands of orders trying to process with the easy pay there was a hold up. So it was the weekend of easy pays causing it.

I doubt a busier weekend had anything to do with the delays. QVC have been taking several days before shipping items for a couple of months now.

Tried the Sweet Cherry Milky Bath last night and it's absolutely gorgeous. It left my skin delicately scented and very moisturised. Looking forward to using it again in the bath tonight! Very glad that I ordered 2 of the Floral option TSV as the Sweet Cherry Milky Bath has now become one of my (many!) L'Occitane favourites. :grin:

Have you opened it yet, BL?

Exactly, BL, we're all waiting in trepidation for your verdict!:sun:

Yes I have but I can't have it yet because it's going to be a pressie from OH.

I've had many L'Occitane TSV's over the years and this has to be the best packaged by far. The box is gorgeous and everything inside was individually wrapped. Of course, I had to check the contents didn't I and the smells are divine - would love to use the products now but I must be patient. As they say - all good things come to those who wait............:happy:

Wow, BL, I'm glad you like the smells, but 8 weeks is a long wait...:thinking2: Surely santa wouldn't mind if you had a little play with your goodies?:flower:

I got the Floral one - mainly because I hate the honey and lemon and did not wan to give any of it away!

It wa still showing as 'in process' at 1 pm today but when I got home at 4.45 it was here and OH says it was delivered late am. So QVC have knickers in bit of twist.

It is very well packaged.

got my tsv the presentation is really lovely. they packed them in the gift boxes and the box has tissue inside.
by the way the vanilla is like the other vanilla a floral vanilla with a sweetnes associated with vanilla.
have to get the floral set as this one is sooooo lovely.:grin::sun:

omg just tried the shea handcream its sublime. really rich and dense and creamy like the shea handcream but with the vanilla. sublime!

the little vanilla shea butter soap smells really nice. maybe less sweet than the origional brown vanilla bath soap.the shea vanilla gel smells like the soap.

the honey is so delicious. i have not used this for many many years. will bring back some memories of when my kids were a lot younger.
i dont think it smells a lot different to the old honey.

all fantastic stuff.
l'occitane have done it again.
dont know when i will be using thislittle stash.
we will all have to have 3 baths/showers a day!:flower:

my tsvs have landed
yippeeee !!!!!!
now for a bath....what to use !???
glad i didnt f.a.r.t.
sorry loveheart:giggle:

Not sorry at all are you Queenie. Enjoy your TSV's. Don't come crying to me when you're broke and wrinkled like a prune from spending too long in the bath.:smirk:

Not sorry at all are you Queenie. Enjoy your TSV's. Don't come crying to me when you're broke and wrinkled like a prune from spending too long in the bath.:smirk:

I am sorry loveheart really I am but I have been a good girl and I have been poorly sick and I really needed a treat ...:angel:

Latest posts

Back