L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We took over a long time ago. :muscle:
But you can join us. We wouldn't leave you deserted and lonely.:heartbroke:

:flower:xxxx

Never. I will be the last f.a.r.t standing if necessary. My fellow f.a.r.tees will rally round soon......maybe.......:sad::thinking2:

Never. I will be the last f.a.r.t standing if necessary. My fellow f.a.r.tees will rally round soon......maybe.......:sad::thinking2:

You called Loveheart? :flower:

When I started F.A.R.T.ing. I thought I'd buy no more beauty TSV's until the L'Occitane Christmas one. But I didn't buy it. My stockpile is still going .

Well I'm still waiting for my TSV.

That's very bad, especially considering how quickly people received their Honora TSVs, there seems to be no logic to QVC's delivery times!:thinking2:
My Hot pick Rose set arrived this morning (having been dispatched on the 26th) and I am totally with the Shea body lotion... I wish I had gone for the Shea version now...:flower:

That's very bad, especially considering how quickly people received their Honora TSVs, there seems to be no logic to QVC's delivery times!:thinking2:
My Hot pick Rose set arrived this morning (having been dispatched on the 26th) and I am totally with the Shea body lotion... I wish I had gone for the Shea version now...:flower:

I know that QVC were a bit tardy with dispatch times on this one but I suspect some of the late deliveries are down to Hermes/Parcelnet. Mine is still not here and I imagine it's with the courier, 'awaiting' delivery. :(

Reading all the praise for this TSV is making me rather jealous!!

Well I'm still waiting for my TSV.

I had a phone call( automated )from qvc last night apologising for delivery delays, it said everything should arrive no later than 6th Nov,
i am waiting on yankee tarts thats all,my tsv came on weds hope this helps xx

Would you believe it, mine just arrived! :cheeky: Opened the box, lovely packaging, only to discover that an item is missing! (handcream) Anyone else have this problem?

Would you believe it, mine just arrived! :cheeky: Opened the box, lovely packaging, only to discover that an item is missing! (handcream) Anyone else have this problem?

hi yes someone posted on this thread they had 2 items missing from their set,it was so well packaged I really had to undo all mine to check them,
sorry you are disappointed its so annoying when you have waited x

:thinking2: No sign of any bubble wrap in my box, nothing wrapped in it at all! Maybe I got the demo model and AY stole the handcream out! I'll have to look at the liquid levels now! :cheeky:

:thinking2: No sign of any bubble wrap in my box, nothing wrapped in it at all! Maybe I got the demo model and AY stole the handcream out! I'll have to look at the liquid levels now! :cheeky:

The bubble wrap in mine had to been seen to be believed! Took me ages to unwrap it all. Nothing missing and the hand cream and soap I've ear-marked for teacher Christmas presents. Other bits are good, suppose I could have done without ordering this one to be honest but it was good value; seems a shame not to give it as a gift it has such a nice box.

Mine arrived today. Love the box and everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap. Box will be going to best friend with the three sweet cherry items in, and some other bits and bobs. Grape shower oil to mum in law, and the rest I might have to keep for me. What a hardship. My first l'occitane set and I'm impressed so far.

Mine was the warm option ..just arrived today .The liquid soap was wrapped in bubble wrap ,the rest there was a whole load of tissue paper .

I think the bubble-wrapping is random. One of my boxes had it, the other didn't.

Like others I've very pleased with this. The floral came yesterday, lovely box, everything tripple wrapped in bubble wrap and the sweet cherry yummy. Hope the warm one has come today. I have so much shower and bath products I really shouldn't have bought but so pleased that I did! Hope everybody who is still waiting gets theirs soon :clapping:

My floral option has just arrived and I'm delighted with it. Gorgeous box with all the items well bubble-wrapped. I did a bit of a tidy-out of my stockpile yesterday and, to be perfectly honest, I don't really need all (any;)) this, but it's lovely to have.

The Hot Pick is still in transit.

It's a while since I bought this brand and forgot how nice the liquid hand wash is, using it all the time.

Latest posts

Back