L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my floral has arrived today and well packaged....looks delightful.:)

Hark at you Mrs J 'delightful' indeed! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i'm hoping to be the next face of QVC beauty :tassles:

I'm desperately trying to think of a witty riposte to this one!

(A no-show here, I'm sorry to say- but I don't have a lot of faith in my Hermes courier. A nice bloke but not the most conscientious :()

:strangle: i'd happily do the; how to eat cake without ruining your lippy pic

I'm surprised you even bother putting lippy on - surely it's a waste of time?! :54:

OK, perhaps you'll do both the 'before' and 'after' pictures to prove that there isn't the slightest improvement when you apply some of the dodgy brands..........:22:

i'm hoping to be the next face of QVC beauty :tassles:

I'm sure such a gorgeous creature as yourself would have no problems persuading the QVC powers-that-be that she should front up for the next beauty campaign. I'd certainly back you...
smiley-pinocchio-liar.gif

I received mine today and it was all wrapped separately in bubble wrap some of it doubled up.

I thought what a lovely smell, well that was the Sweet Cherry bath milk. The silver cap was missing the bit that closes it and a load had leaked out and seeped into the whole package.

They are sending a replacement out and collecting this, I have to throw away the leaking bottle, strange as it had sold out!

The floral set didnt sell out Di.
Can you not salvage any from the leaking bottle?

Has everybody now received their L'occitane goodies? I ordered the shower gel/body lotion duo that was a hot pick, and my account states that it was shipped on the 26th, but it has yet to arrive... :confused2:

Mine is showing shipped 27th but no sign yet but I am not holding my breath for delivery this week

Mine arrived yesterday, had a quick look because it's for me for chritsmas. Must say it was very well packaged with everything packed in bubble wrap so nothing was going to leak out.

mine arrived today so I was impressed on the delivery time! I thought it was very well packaged it is so much better to have them all in bubble wrap instead of the white polysterene bits that get everywhere! can't wait to start and use it

Nope. I have my own org, the anti-FARTs, and we have been doing pretty well. :wink2::tongue2::flower:

As I bury myself under my pile of L'Occitane stuff that arrived today (and it's all fab!), I want to stick with the anti-fart gang please. I'm no good for the other group - I'd be falling off the fart-wagon every few days due to my extreme lack of willpower. Much better that I stay on the dark side..... :bandit:

As I bury myself under my pile of L'Occitane stuff that arrived today (and it's all fab!), I want to stick with the anti-fart gang please. I'm no good for the other group - I'd be falling off the fart-wagon every few days due to my extreme lack of willpower. Much better that I stay on the dark side..... :bandit:

Not another one. Where are all the f.a.r.ts?. Anti f.a.r.ts are taking over. We need to be strong. I could just be talking to myself here. :taphead:

Not another one. Where are all the f.a.r.ts?. Anti f.a.r.ts are taking over. We need to be strong. I could just be talking to myself here. :taphead:

We took over a long time ago. :muscle:
But you can join us. We wouldn't leave you deserted and lonely.:heartbroke:

:flower:xxxx

I tried really hard to follow your example, really I did. I'm not going to buy anything else until Smashbox now but I'm just not farting material - you're made of sterner stuff! I am weak - I freely admit it. The L'Occitane is gorgeous though - well worth being fart-free for.

mine was only shipped yesterday, good job its for christmas and not the birthday gift i'd planned for my sis in law or it would be arriving late! :cake:

mine was only shipped yesterday, good job its for christmas and not the birthday gift i'd planned for my sis in law or it would be arriving late! :cake:

Aww. I will prepare a box with L'Occitane goodies for SIL, too. She loves the products and it will be a nice surprise.

Latest posts

Back