L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the floral version. The sweet cherry is a delicate light fragrance, but too sweet which is nice. Mainly got it for the grape oil and cherryblossom since they are both yummy (smell wise I have no plans on eating them, mind you I have accidentally tred to brush my teeth with a shea butter hand cream once.)

I am sorry loveheart really I am but I have been a good girl and I have been poorly sick and I really needed a treat ...:angel:
Mmmm. I suppose. Ok Queenie if you haven't been well I can't object. Can I?:thinking2:

Someone has to keep you lot in your place. :tongue2:

That's true actually, but let's face it, if you were really that stern you would have given up on us already. That you're still here trying to save us from reckless spending proves what a softie you really are...:flower::flower::flower:

That's true actually, but let's face it, if you were really that stern you would have given up on us already. That you're still here trying to save us from reckless spending proves what a softie you really are...:flower::flower::flower:

Aw thanks SS. I'm crying over my lap top. Don't tell everyone that I'm a softie or they will be running riot, spending all over the place:blush::blush:

Name names SS. BakerGirl ,my usual grass has not been doing her job. You may like to be my little helper now. What do you think?:thinking2:
Dear LH, I'm afraid I'm not yet reformed enough to turn into a grass... however, I haven't got any access to any special info - just re-read this thread and you'll see that most of the ST forum seems to have bought the L'Occitane TSV!!

Dear LH, I'm afraid I'm not yet reformed enough to turn into a grass... however, I haven't got any access to any special info - just re-read this thread and you'll see that most of the ST forum seems to have bought the L'Occitane TSV!!

My good friend Love A'kin hasn't, Jabba and Bakergirl as far as I know all f.a.r.ted on this . I'll have to look for another snitch SS if you're not up to the job.:grin:

My good friend Love A'kin hasn't, Jabba and Bakergirl as far as I know all f.a.r.ted on this . I'll have to look for another snitch SS if you're not up to the job.:grin:

Your cause is founded on good values, I see. :cheeky::tongue2:

Latest posts

Back