Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BB, thanks! I hope you are right as it sounds really good, all things I need/use/would like to try. The only one I'm not sure about is the gold shimmer thingy, not sure what that it, but I'm off to check it out on LE's web site... Ohhh, can't wait!:rock:

I got the gold shimmer thingy in a kit once. I followed the instructions that say "dab onto brows, cheekbones, legs and anywhere you wan't to highlight". Don't know if it's me and my application technique but it didn't seem to make any difference .:blush: At least the rest of the kit is absolutely fab!!:grin: :grin:

I got the gold shimmer thingy in a kit once. I followed the instructions that say "dab onto brows, cheekbones, legs and anywhere you wan't to highlight". Don't know if it's me and my application technique but it didn't seem to make any difference .:blush: At least the rest of the kit is absolutely fab!!:grin: :grin:
Oh I see, thanks LEL, I thought it might be a solar product... I'm not into body shimmers (or whatever they're called) but anything else in the kit sounds very usable, so I'm definitely going for this. I hope this is not going to be over the £40 mark...

Oh I see, thanks LEL, I thought it might be a solar product... I'm not into body shimmers (or whatever they're called) but anything else in the kit sounds very usable, so I'm definitely going for this. I hope this is not going to be over the £40 mark...

I was hoping about £33 as the p&p is bound to be about £4.95:down:

I was hoping about £33 as the p&p is bound to be about £4.95:down:
Wow, that would be good, but is it realistic with about £20-worth of C&P alone? I've never gone for a LE TSV (tend to buy what I need directly from her) so I'm not sure about what kind of value to expect... But I hope you're right LEL:happy:

On the photo, there's no bag ! :down:
Do you think there still could be one, hidden somewhere ? :grin::giggle:

Wow, that would be good, but is it realistic with about £20-worth of C&P alone? I've never gone for a LE TSV (tend to buy what I need directly from her) so I'm not sure about what kind of value to expect... But I hope you're right LEL:happy:

No probably not very realistic but very very hopeful.:happy: Flora's just reminded ne no bag!!! :down:

I love LE but have never bought a tsva nd won't buying this one either.

Like some others,i just buy what I need and I do that in my local john lewis store.

I aprreciate there are items to give people the opportunity to try things,but its not for me.

Call me selfish but I yearn for the days when you used to get ALL full sized products in a TSV. My first ever QVC purchase was a Liz Earle TSV and I'm sure it had about 5 or 6 full sized products. I know I got a whole skincare regime in it, that's why i bought it!

I was just sorting my makeup brushes last night too and realised that all the Smashbox face brushes I have are from TSV's. Proper big full sized brushes. Although I think their TSV's are still generous there hasn't been a full sized face brush in one for years.

Tx

Call me selfish but I yearn for the days when you used to get ALL full sized products in a TSV. My first ever QVC purchase was a Liz Earle TSV and I'm sure it had about 5 or 6 full sized products. I know I got a whole skincare regime in it, that's why i bought it!

I was just sorting my makeup brushes last night too and realised that all the Smashbox face brushes I have are from TSV's. Proper big full sized brushes. Although I think their TSV's are still generous there hasn't been a full sized face brush in one for years.

Tx

I wanted to put the TSV is not for me also - because i'm fed up with all the silly little bottles that only last 5 mins - but I was worried someone would shoot me down and have a go at me:sweat:

I love LE but have never bought a tsva nd won't buying this one either.

Like some others,i just buy what I need and I do that in my local john lewis store.

I aprreciate there are items to give people the opportunity to try things,but its not for me.

I know where you're coming from RD, but this time round most of the items I either already use and love (and in the case of C&P and the exfoliator, I'd have to re-buy in the next month or so) or ones I really wanted to try (tonic and body cream). The less interesting ones are the foot products, although admittedly my feet could do with a bit of TLC after the summer so I would probably be using these. The only product I really have no use for is the gold shimmer, but that's not bad considering... So I will get this unless the TSV price represents really poor VFM...:happy:

I think maybe more like 40ish for the set ,not seen a liz earle tsv under £35 for years x wishful thinking under £35 as c+p+moisturiser around £36+ on their own xx

Just phoned QVC and it is called the "Joy Collection"

The contents are

200ml C&P
50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair
50ml Gentle Face Exfoliator
15ml Brightening Treatment
30ml Body Wash
50ml Botanical Body Cream
30ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Repair
50ml Gold Shimmer
2 muslin cloths and a BOX

Sorry I guessed a couple of items incorrectly, hope I didnt mislead anyone.
Gutted there is not a bag

Last edited:
re thanks

I wanted to put the TSV is not for me also - because i'm fed up with all the silly little bottles that only last 5 mins - but I was worried someone would shoot me down and have a go at me:sweat:

Thanks was meant for the times when we got 5or 6 full size items in a bag for tsvs they were fab ,but if you look at tsv price even if was for the full size sizes only ,then the others are free could easy make up little gift set from them ,i do them for stocking fillers for my 2 daughters ,

Thank you sazza and Bluebell. You are both Gems. i really appreciate your finds gold stars to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just phoned QVC and it is called the "Joy Collection"

The contents are

200ml C&P
50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair
50ml Gentle Face Exfoliator
15ml Brightening Treatment
30ml Body Wash
50ml Botanical Body Cream
30ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Repair
50ml Gold Shimmer
2 muslin cloths and a BOX

Sorry I guessed a couple of items incorrectly, hope I didnt mislead anyone.
Gutted there is not a bag

Thanks BB :)

Wonder if the box will be one of the Christmas boxes.

Latest posts

Back