Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello,

I have Cleanse & Polish and it makes my skin fabulous.....would I like the rest of it?

Experiences of others would be gratefully received.

Thanks

T

:belly
(not my real belly.....honest!)

Hello,

I have Cleanse & Polish and it makes my skin fabulous.....would I like the rest of it?

Experiences of others would be gratefully received.

Thanks

T

:belly
(not my real belly.....honest!)

Hi Fruityloops!

I'm sure you've probably read the various posts and the majority are in favour of most of Liz's products. I take it you haven't tried anything else in her range then? I love the Skin Tonic and Skin Repair but I know the latter has irritated some people. In fact, it doesn't suit my daughter's skin.

Why not give the TSV a try? After all, you can always send it back within the 30 MBG period. :)

I am going to order this in the morning. I love everything in it except the body wash which I will give away. I tried to order the lip shimmer a few months ago but it was out of stock so look forward to using that through the summer. A big thank you to Liz for a great TSV! :)

Can't sleep so I ordered the TSV just now. It really is a good one this time although I wish the C&P was a 100ml instead of 50ml. Can't wait to receive it now! :):):)

Lovely kit and the bag is great. Hope the bags become a permanent feature of all future TSVs.

I can truthfully sat I'll be using everything in this kit myself. :ANYWORD:

Well I ordered mine of course, I love the body scrub really gives your skin a lovely glow. I need the Intensive Nourishing Treatment so will order that of liz's site.

I'll use everything except the C+P and skin repair, for which I already have a willing recipient.

I'm getting childishly excited about getting another small skin tonic spritzer as I broke my last one and I find them very useful!:D

I'll use everything except the C+P and skin repair, for which I already have a willing recipient.

I'm getting childishly excited about getting another small skin tonic spritzer as I broke my last one and I find them very useful!:D

Merlin, do you just spritz it on and leave it to dry or do you wipe it off with cotton wool? Thanks

I'm getting childishly excited too as it's my first spritzer. :ANYWORD:

Merlin, do you just spritz it on and leave it to dry or do you wipe it off with cotton wool? Thanks

I'm getting childishly excited too as it's my first spritzer. :ANYWORD:

Hee hee, what are we like! The spritzer delivers a fine mist so I just spray and let it dry for a minute before applying my moisturiser, alternatively it's a wonderful thing to have around and sporadically spray throughout the day - don't think it does anything dramatic however it is refreshing when hot and really lifts my spirits as I love the smell! :D

Ordered mine just after midnight. Let's hope this TSV sells out so we can have some OTO's. In the 11am show I think they said they had sold 10,000.

:kittydance:

Ordered mine just after midnight. Let's hope this TSV sells out so we can have some OTO's. In the 11am show I think they said they had sold 10,000.

:kittydance:

Catherine H has just said that 15,000 have now gone! Roll on the OTOs. :ANYWORD:

Latest posts

Back