Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey bbelle,
Only 9 hours to go now! :rolleyes:
Bet you can't wait!! :p

I ordered yesterday on QMobile- I just couldn't wait another minute!!!:ANYWORD::ANYWORD:

But don't worry twinkle- I'm still up for teasing tomorrow. :D:D

I ordered yesterday on QMobile- I just couldn't wait another minute!!!:ANYWORD::ANYWORD:

But don't worry twinkle- I'm still up for teasing tomorrow. :D:D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoh, belle!!:eek:

What are you like?:confused: lol

I won't be around much tomorrow........................

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoh, belle!!:eek:

What are you like?:confused: lol

I won't be around much tomorrow........................

Ah, if you can't stand the heat.........lol!!!

Love your new sig. A touch of class for the forum. :)

Ah, if you can't stand the heat.........lol!!!

Love your new sig. A touch of class for the forum. :)

Well........................of course! :cool: LOL

Will be keeping an eye on what you are upto tomorrow, don't you worry :p

I get the impression that AY and LE don't get on. I watched Liz's TSV's over the course of a few years before I actually saw Liz appear with AY, (and then I was surprised.) I caught the tail end of a repeat the other day (it was a LE hour) and AY interrupted her so badly, I wouldn't be surprised if she had refused to work with her.:eek:

I get the impression that AY and LE don't get on. I watched Liz's TSV's over the course of a few years before I actually saw Liz appear with AY, (and then I was surprised.) I caught the tail end of a repeat the other day (it was a LE hour) and AY interrupted her so badly, I wouldn't be surprised if she had refused to work with her.:eek:

On the old site, someone told us the tale. Seems Liz is a B*tch and total diva, brings her own makeup artist which her and demands a dressing room.

Actually think Alison just does not rate the LE range.

On the old site, someone told us the tale. Seems Liz is a B*tch and total diva, brings her own makeup artist which her and demands a dressing room.

Actually think Alison just does not rate the LE range.

AY thinks it is a 'teenagers' range. But I am sure it brings QVC in a small fortune - she can't bite the hand that feeds her. So I think for the mostpart they don't put the two together.

In a showdown my money would be on Liz Earle - AY would be way out of her depth. :D

AY thinks it is a 'teenagers' range. But I am sure it brings QVC in a small fortune - she can't bite the hand that feeds her. So I think for the mostpart they don't put the two together.

In a showdown my money would be on Liz Earle - AY would be way out of her depth. :D

Well if it is a teenager's range it certainly suits this 40+ teenager's skin better than anything else I've tried previously. Yes, I like to use bits and pieces of other ranges for treatments now and again but for overall quality, pleasure of use, affordability (have you seen the prices that some of the Elemis treatments now go for?!) and lasting results, I would recommend Liz's range any day. I'll be joining the queues at midnight.

me too SarahP I've used all of LE's range since almost day one and I'm almost 40 myself and I wouldn't use anything else now I've tried other TSVs of Gatineau, Elemis and Decleor but tbh I don't think they are worth the money will stick will LE from now on it is a fantastic range and its a range that I can afford I certainly couldn't afford Elemis well overpriced in my opinion personally I don't think much of Alison Young's so called professional advice

Well said Jo. I couldn't agree more. I have used LE for the last 8 years and my skin has never been better. I would definately not use anything else and like you have tried all the various over-priced ranges on QVC.

Well the Liz Earle range works really well for me and my very sensitive skin. I have tried other QVC brands and have come out in spots. People say I don't look my age (43) so I'll stick with Liz Earle thank you very much!

Love love love Liz earle I too have tried other ranges - Elemis, Decleor, Gatieau - and none a patch on Liz's range and the prices are unbeatable I think the quality of the ingredients is every bit as good as Elemis for a fraction of the price I have never had a reaction to any of her products but, have with Elemis speaks for itself! :)

If I had to choose only one skin care range it would definately be LE everytime, have been using it for over 9 years now and couldnt live without it :)

Liz Earle 11 Piece Summer Travel Essentials
Today's Special Value Price £38.72
QVC Price £46.50
Item Number 225482
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Pamper your skin this summer with this fab 11 piece Liz Earle set. It's perfect for using at home or taking on holiday. The set contains Cleanse and Polish (50ml), Skin Tonic (200ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (30ml), Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) and Superskin Concentrate (2ml). You'll also get Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Smoothing Line Serum (5ml), Orange Flower Body Wash (100ml), Energising Body Scrub (50ml), Sun Shade Self-tan (30ml), Pink Lip Shimmer (5g) and a muslin cloth. Presented in a gorgeous travel bag.

Latest posts

Back