Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks, they always give me grief. Thanks for your support but I think I'm on a losing ticket with those two!!:D

Dazzler-I WILL BUY THE TSV OH YES I WILL!!!!. (was that ok?:rolleyes:)

Which two would that be then?!!!!!! :p

I know that Dazzler has got a serious LE addiction as well so this refers to both of you:

I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED THE NEXT LE TSV!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I know that Dazzler has got a serious LE addiction as well so this refers to both of you:

Oh, I'm so glad Dazzler and I are friends.......birds of feather and all that!!

You are both very naughty.....wait until Twinkle comes along, she'll be very annoyed with you! :mad:

Oh, she's weakening. I think she might just take a wee look to see if she like what she sees and, well, you know what happens next.........:eek::eek:. And less than a week to go!!!! Yaaaay:D

Oh, she's weakening. I think she might just take a wee look to see if she like what she sees and, well, you know what happens next.........:eek::eek:. And less than a week to go!!!! Yaaaay:D

I'm a great believer in that "there's no harm in looking even if you don't intend to buy"!!!!!

P.S. I might have a little sneaky look too.............;)

I'm a great believer in that "there's no harm in looking even if you don't intend to buy"!!!!!

P.S. I might have a little sneaky look too.............;)

Ah, go on. We can have great fun next Saturday when the shows are on. The the men in the white coats will come and take us away!!!!

I'm allergic to LE so if I used it before a meeting of the illustrious Cheshire Set it could be interesting...

I'm allergic to LE so if I used it before a meeting of the illustrious Cheshire Set it could be interesting...

Do you have a problem with all of the products Yolanda? DD can't use the Skin Repair but she swears by Cleanse & Polish - the best product to remove waterproof mascara she says.

I think you should stick to what you know suits you for our first meeting as your "look" just might jeopardise our entry into the chosen upmarket venue!!

You're probably right, BL. However, with Interpol constantly tracking me, I think I will go with the shingled beard look. This should add to the classiness of the occasion as I think there is nothing like a bearded lady to give a show a bit of clarse...

:eek:
Me! Weakening! Never!
I keep telling you I now prefer the L-Y products as they have NO nasties in at all!
I'm sure if you tried them bbelle you would be converted ;)

Does anyone know the price of the TSV yet? Or what the bag is like? LE has a gorgeous beach bag on her website at the moment - I hope that is the one in the TSV.

you are right there Bl I love Love Love Liz earle !!!!!!!!!
Noone will stop me buying my TSV.

Latest posts

Back