Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't need this one- but when I heard there was a bag........:D.

Anyhow, my stockpile is dwindling rapidly and I go into panic-mode if I have any fewer than 4 C&Ps (the 200ml size):rolleyes:

I want to repeat the very sound advice given by Twinkle so listen carefully and repeat after me as well:

I DO NOT NEED THIS TSV...........I DO NOT NEED THIS TSV

I want to repeat the very sound advice given by Twinkle so listen carefully and repeat after me as well:

:p
Thank goodness you're here BL! Now bbelle will have to behave herself!!

By the way, I hope you're not thinking of buying it:p:p

I might just have a peep.....!! ;)

Well, I am here giving you moral support and I feel I need to check it out so I know what we're stopping bbelle buying!!!!! :D

Now bbelle, Don't start!
You DON'T NEED this one! You have enough bags, C&P........etc
Repeat after me I DON'T NEED THIS ONE.....................I DONT NEED THIS ONE.................................;)

I might just have a peep.....!! ;)

Well, I am here giving you moral support and I feel I need to check it out so I know what we're stopping bbelle buying!!!!! :D

Ladies......thanks for the good advice and concern, but we all know that I'm buying this one and there's no use pretending otherwise!!!:rolleyes:

Ladies......thanks for the good advice and concern, but we all know that I'm buying this one and there's no use pretending otherwise!!!:rolleyes:

Between me and you bbelle, I might be joining you......well, I think the two of us need to check the contents and value for money!!!! ;)

My stocks are running low so I will need to order at least two. Spares of things I don't use as much can go as Christmas stocking fillers. (There, I mentioned that word Christmas and we haven't even got to Christmas in July day yet!!).

My stocks are running low so I will need to order at least two. Spares of things I don't use as much can go as Christmas stocking fillers. (There, I mentioned that word Christmas and we haven't even got to Christmas in July day yet!!).

Six months yesterday Sarah P- it's all downhill now :eek:. I do the same with a few of the beauty brands and have filled stockings and introduced my friends to new beauty brands with the bits I won't use.

I'm not so sure that they are always happy as they are now addicted to LE, L'Occitane etc. :D

Dont blame you bbelle I am too I love the bags. I buy EVERY liz earle Tsv

So Repeat after me Bbelle and Twinkel I WILL BUY THE TSV OH YES I WILL!!!!

I said it quietly so only you would hear me, then the others would not give you grief.

Choppysocks, they always give me grief. Thanks for your support but I think I'm on a losing ticket with those two!!:D

Dazzler-I WILL BUY THE TSV OH YES I WILL!!!!. (was that ok?:rolleyes:)

yes!!!! Bbella, I love the Superskin Moisturiser got a large pot of it arrived a few days ago and the large Superskin concentrate. It would be great to have those one time in a TSV I think xx

I WON'T BE BUYING THE LE TSV! OH NO I WON'T!!!!

Well I don't think I will :cool:

I WON'T BE BUYING THE LE TSV! OH NO I WON'T!!!!

Well I don't think I will :cool:

Sure you could just have a wee quick look at one of the shows and then make your mind up. (If you haven't decided already:rolleyes:lol)

Latest posts

Back