Liz Earle TSV 5/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really want to get the TSV when it's on next week but with the pennies being quite sparse I'm really hoping that it will be on EP.

One thing I have found just lately is whenever I use her botanical body wash or the gents version of the same I come out in itchy red spots on the inside of my elbows so I must be allergic to something in them. I also get a lot of redness near my underarms. Was wondering if anyone else who has used the washes ever had the same problem. Everything else in Liz's range I can use including the botanical cream thank goodness.

I really want to get the TSV when it's on next week but with the pennies being quite sparse I'm really hoping that it will be on EP.

One thing I have found just lately is whenever I use her botanical body wash or the gents version of the same I come out in itchy red spots on the inside of my elbows so I must be allergic to something in them. I also get a lot of redness near my underarms. Was wondering if anyone else who has used the washes ever had the same problem. Everything else in Liz's range I can use including the botanical cream thank goodness.

Hi Bigsis,

I don't get that with LE - but I have done with some L'Occitane - the Roses one, and some of the highly coloured and scented Molton Brown ones - the Templetree is one.

I get the same rash but...under the boobs. I end up looking like Les Dawson trying to shift them around and have a crafty scratch at the same time!

:D

I had a horrendous allergic reaction to the LE Orange Body Wash. Since then only thing of LE's I have used is the Spot On, too scared to use anything else as the reaction to the body wash was so horrific!!

Just had a look on my mobile.

The price is now

£37.14 plus £4.95 postage

:) :)

Even when you add in the postage and before the bag is added in, the TSV is about half price- excellent value.

I'm buying- do you hear me BusyLizzie? :D

ohhhhhhh I AM BUYING IT BUSYLIZZIE TWINKLE AND MARZY ANY OTHER LIZ EARLE FANS!!!!!

oh by the way I got a letter today from Liz Earle team, and guess what they want to use my testimonal in their literature!!!!! Its about the Superskin Concentrate. I have to sign a letter to agree hurrah!!!! I was chuffed xxxx

oh by the way I got a letter today from Liz Earle team, and guess what they want to use my testimonal in their literature!!!!! Its about the Superskin Concentrate. I have to sign a letter to agree hurrah!!!! I was chuffed xxxx

Well done Dazzler - you'll be rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous soon! Can I have your autograph now please?!!!! :D

Thats great news Dazzler, let us know when it is printed so that we can look out for it.

think I will be buying the TSV too :D

Thats great news Dazzler, let us know when it is printed so that we can look out for it.

think I will be buying the TSV too :D

Certainly Bluebell thank you xxxxxxx I am glad you will be going for the TSV it sounds fab ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look forward to seeing your review, Dazzler. I think you should use your forum name - that will be a recommendation in itself!
:)

Great news Dazzler.

Don't forget us, when you are famous. :)

T x

I wish Tabatha, I will let my friends know though when I see it advertised xxxx I only wrote three lines but they must have been impressed with me xxxx Thanks so much xxx

Bet you're well made up. Cant wait to read it.

Latest posts

Back