Liz Earle TSV 4th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is link to picture of the TSV :)

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/06/225906.001?

Price is showing on Q Mobile as £37.62, I suspect this is the TSV price.

Thanks Sazza, was in such a hurry to get out to school I didn't even notice the price on qmobile was cheaper.

Just thought I'd have a go with QActive and it worked for once. Havn't used it much as its usually pants on our cable.

Just got this from CS.

1 x 200ml Cleanse & Polish
1 x 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
1 x 50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser
1 x 50ml Eyebright
1 x 15ml Intensive Nourishing Treatment
1 x 5ml Smoothing Line Serum
1 x 2ml Superskin Concentrate
1 x 100ml Orange Flower Body wash
1 x 50ml Nourishing Botanical Body Cream
1 x 15ml Hand Repair
1 x 5gSuperbalm
1 x 2 Muslin Cloths
Comes with Presentation box

When does LE put the christmas gifts on her website?

Cupcake, was on the LE Chat room today and they said that the Christmas Gifts should be on the website, hopefully in the next couple of days.

They said that they have got some nice gift boxes and they are doing the C&P in the 150ml pump again.

Thanks very much Sazza and Tabatha....

Really want 2 of the TSV but the P&P is just so expensive from QVC. I will wait and see the Xmas selection is on LE Website because I need the Men's Large Collection and her P&P is only £5.00 for any amount I order, and with the amount of Post QVC send out I cannot understand why it is so expensive, the last LE TSV they wanted £13.50.

Cupcake, was on the LE Chat room today and they said that the Christmas Gifts should be on the website, hopefully in the next couple of days.

They said that they have got some nice gift boxes and they are doing the C&P in the 150ml pump again.

Thank you Tabatha! I'll keep checking. I got alot of stuff from there last year (and got that fab free gift cos I spent over £75).

Thanks to all you detectives!

I will be buying this for my DD for Christmas - and maybe one for me! I suppose I was hoping for a bag - the boxes can get bashed - but I suppose we had one last time.

I think I'll be able to resist this (OK, famous last words and all that, lol) but I have everything that's in the kit plus a few spares. ;) Now, what else can I spend my money on......? :)

I will be getting this as I can never resist LE TSV's (think I did manage once :D), the C&P and Moisturiser are worth £35.50 alone so you are getting 7 pieces for free, even though I would have preffered if it had a bag, especially as its the Christmas TSV.

Thanks to all who found the info, its much appreciated :1:

Same here.
I think it's great value but would have preferred to see the new moisturiser instead of the usual skin repair(much as I love it) :43:

I hope they swap the Intensive Nourishing Treatment in the Light option for the Deep Cleansing Mask. It's worth the same money after all.

Normally I don't doubt buying a Liz Earle TSV but this time I'm not too sure??

I hope its on EP if it is I think that might make it for me.

Saying that though, I have just done a search for christmas on LE web site and have found this year's Christmas Gifts. The boxes look to be really fantastic.

The page doesn't fully load up but you can still see what gifts they are doing and they do look good. Hope they do the free gift again.

The web page is http://uk.lizearle.com/products_details.php?range=27&groupid=527

Chris

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this tsv. I will probably get one for my Daughter for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back