Liz Earle TSV - 27/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've ordered mine and for once I will use all the items in the TSV, so great value. I've tried lots of different cleansers over the last year, but nothing quite lives up to C&P for me and I love the skin tonic as it's so refreshing and calming in this hot weather.

Thought LE was never on ep?

Never used to be, but last year one TSV did appear on easy pay. So they seem to do that now.

I don't use the brand, my roseaca hates it. But I have noticed the prices are now creeping up to what the higher end brands sold on QVC. They used to be low/mid range prices which is why so many used it.

Yes, I just don't think Liz Earle is of the premium that justifies the price it demands.

Fair play to those it works for though who are happy to pay for it, we all have different skin.

After humming and haaaing, I did order it - it's the first thing I've bought for about 9 months.

I've tried most of the stuff before and like it, but part of it is for my sister's birthday, it's her favourite brand.

I'm going to stay strong & not order this TSV. But this is mainly because I bought the Josie Maran TSV and it was dearer than I thought it would be. I also bought the Elemis TSV, but in hindsight I should have held out for this TSV because I much prefer it to the Elemis one. I use everything from this TSV but I have just put the Frangipani shower & body creams in the cupboard along with the apricot toner.

I am afraid I succumbed and ordered this TSV. I will use everything and am really glad that there are body products in it rather than shampoo/conditioner they have been putting in lately. The bag looks ok too. This is going to be my last purchase for a while (I hope.) I have been spending too much recently.

I'm going to wait and trust there will be another similar in a few months ...I've got far too much body stuff ....and loads of the tonic which I love ....the cleanser makes me spotty ....but love the other products ....:mysmilie_50:

If it is the same schedule as last year, the next TSV and the last one for this year is going to be in October, right?

Latest posts

Back