Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry BB, I was right. Pipa has just said this is the first TSV that LE have ever done on EP. I thought it was but I didn't want to disagree because I wasn't 100% sure.

I dont want to argue but hopefully someone can confirm that Pipa said there hadnt been one on EP for a long time

I know for a fact there has been as I have bought ones on EP before

I dont want to argue but hopefully someone can confirm that Pipa said there hadnt been one on EP for a long time

I know for a fact there has been as I have bought ones on EP before

She said it in the 4 o'clock show. I taped it because I was out. Just watched again to check. She said it was the first time they've done it. I've had them on EP before when I've had a voucher. I don't wanna come across as a total knob though, I'm not usually this anal about EP!! TBH I very rarely use it. Would rather have free P & P. XxXxX

I ordered the TSV, the second one in a row for me. I'd been using a Boot's No7 hot cloth cleanser for a while and had great results, but it was wonderful to come back to good old Cleanse and Polish. I know we're all different, but I honestly think C&P is the best cleanser I have used and the IBST not only smells heavenly, but it really refreshes my skin. I'm looking forward to trying the Superskin products too as my skin suffers in the winter. I'll give the shampoo and conditioner to one of my daughters, but I intend to keep the rest for myself!

Really cannot take to Liz-a-like, Caroline. She's so plastic I'm surprised she hasn't melted under the studio lights. A very poor imitation of the real thing. And what terrible diction - can hardly understand her gabble.

Caroline seems to talk with a very stilted deep voice, put on for tv (like a telephone voice). I reckon she wouldn't be able to keep it up under the influence of a bottle of wine (organic ofcourse).

Jude xx

I cant belive how expensive Liz earle products are now. The skin repair duo is now 37.50 i remember a few years ago it was 25 pounds, and the CP 100ml duo is 27 pounds when they have said the 200ml CP is worth 25.50, by the time uve paid p&P it works out cheaper to get it from the high street Qvc doesnt seem to have any better deals than there besides TSVs.

I was just thinking Liz Earle doesn't really give a to#s about the QVC customers, who launched her when she started all those
years ago. She's on business, (ha ha) but probably sunning herself in her foreign luxury home, while Caroline stands in for her. This
is her Christmas TSV and she couldn't even be bothered to book one day off and turn up. Says a lot about her and what she thinks
of us :confused:

I quite like Caroline, think she Does a good job presenting the range, and her own skin looks lovely and she looks well groomed at all times.

Prices have shot up, not just in beauty ranges. Kipling Fairfax with the symi purse is now around sixty pounds, I paid about 42 pounds for it as as a tsv.

Off topic, just watched a bit of john barrowman on with dale - hilarious!

I cant belive how expensive Liz earle products are now. The skin repair duo is now 37.50 i remember a few years ago it was 25 pounds, and the CP 100ml duo is 27 pounds when they have said the 200ml CP is worth 25.50, by the time uve paid p&P it works out cheaper to get it from the high street Qvc doesnt seem to have any better deals than =there besides TSVs.

I do agree that many tsvs have gone up I still think they represent good value for money. I like trying different things in the ranges and rarely buy the things separately. VAT is now 20 percent instead of 17.5 it was for years and of course there is also inflation that has already been mentioned. At least the products sizes are the same.

After a long deliberation I decided to go for the Tsv wth the 3 easy pay code and also got the try me mally kit on the 3 easy pays as well as it is valid on your whole order not just one item & I've been wanting to try out that cancellation concealer for months! I love the bare minerals well rested and use it nearly every day but I've got a small amount of acne scarring and it doesn't quite cover that part of my face as much as I would've liked! Thanks everyone for their advice! :)

Hmmm.... I'm coming to it late but am now wondering whether it isn't worth it for me. The Skin Tonic and C&P I know I love, and I want to try the shampoo and conditioner for myself and OH - added together from LE direct that's £55. Yes, the other bits and bobs are just trial sizes but it's still better value than ordering direct. I still have an hour and a bit to make my mind up but while not great value it's at least decent.

OTOH the October offer + haircare comes to £58 and no shipping added, so that's not a bad option either.

Last edited:
I find it highly unsuitable to be making constant references to. "Gifting" when Liz Earle tries to present itself as an ethereal English rose product. The phrase is grating anyway, I wish qvc presenters would remember they are not in the USA, and nor are we!

Hmmm.... I'm coming to it late but am now wondering whether it isn't worth it for me. The Skin Tonic and C&P I know I love, and I want to try the shampoo and conditioner for myself and OH - added together from LE direct that's £55. Yes, the other bits and bobs are just trial sizes but it's still better value than ordering direct. I still have an hour and a bit to make my mind up but while not great value it's at least decent.

OTOH the October offer + haircare comes to £58 and no shipping added, so that's not a bad option either.
I love the shampoo and have just washed my hair in it , and used the conditioner, for oily hair. It really suits my hair, and i wouldn't be without it :song:

I kind of miss LE stuff. I used to be a CandP girl and used to buy lots of the range, and always requested one of the lovely gift hampers she does as a xmas present. Now I don't use CandP I have no reason to buy anything else. I liked the handcream, and Eyebright, but have also scaled my routine right back so don't use masks or anything, and have never used toner as I really can't work out the point to it.

Her gift sets do make for nice pressies though :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I dont get qvc stocking the duos and indvidual items of Liz Earle as they are the same price on the highstreet so once the p&p has been added on its cheaper to get it from the highstreet. All of the other skincare brands do much better prices for qvc compared to the hightstreet so y doesnt Liz earle, also wot happend to the model Debbie who used to do all the Liz earle shows, she used to rave about how gd it was , i no i saw her doing a tova show the other day so she hasnt left.

I kind of miss LE stuff. I used to be a CandP girl and used to buy lots of the range, and always requested one of the lovely gift hampers she does as a xmas present. Now I don't use CandP I have no reason to buy anything else. I liked the handcream, and Eyebright, but have also scaled my routine right back so don't use masks or anything, and have never used toner as I really can't work out the point to it.

Its when you receive them, and open the parcel up, and the smell hits you, and its so so nice, and then you open all the tissue paper,
and discover whats underneath. Lovely. But still think she should have turned up for the Christmas TSV :song:

Its when you receive them, and open the parcel up, and the smell hits you, and its so so nice, and then you open all the tissue paper,
and discover whats underneath. Lovely. But still think she should have turned up for the Christmas TSV :song:

She was in Africa so she couldn't be there! I think the p&p is steep but petrol is expensive these days to drive to the shops and this also affects delivery couriers! I don't drive myself and my nearest store that sells LE is John Lewis and that is a 20min drive (on the rare occasion I go with a friend or family member) or a 40 min bus journey! The bus fare for a return journey costs over 7 quid! So delivery for me still works out cheaper! I guess it's alright in a big city like London. I like visiting my sister there because she lives within 20 min walk of the Duke of York square store (near sloane square) just off King's Road. I went in there a few months ago and the colour range was in there even before it was on qvc. I didn't buy anything but the staff were very helpful and didn't pressure me at all and there are testers out of every product for you to try :) I must try to get there soon so I can sample the new fragrance! There is a card with it on that comes with the tsv but
it is only a scratch and sniff one :)

Out of interest Capirossi, what cleanser do you use? I've just gone back to C&P!

Listening to the clues the presenters drop about how many sets have been sold etc. I reckon they had 30,000 sets yesterday and sold about 24,000 (probably not a great day by their standards). The price is now £60 so I don't think they'll shift those anytime soon. I can't see why Liz wouldn't take the stuff back into her warehouse to sell or give out as free samples, but that still leaves about 6,000 bags 'only available at qvc'. Wonder what will happen to those.

Out of interest Capirossi, what cleanser do you use? I've just gone back to C&P!

Listening to the clues the presenters drop about how many sets have been sold etc. I reckon they had 30,000 sets yesterday and sold about 24,000 (probably not a great day by their standards). The price is now £60 so I don't think they'll shift those anytime soon. I can't see why Liz wouldn't take the stuff back into her warehouse to sell or give out as free samples, but that still leaves about 6,000 bags 'only available at qvc'. Wonder what will happen to those.

I use Elemis Pro-Radiance and I adore it!! I went off CandP due to the consistency changing, and it didn't feel as thick and luxurious as it previously did. It was only when I read about the changes on here that I wondered if it coincided with that. I wanted a similar product as I love the whole concept of rubbing in a thick cream and taking off with a hot towel, and along came the Elemis one!

Now I buy at least 2 sets of the tsv's with this and pcmc in, but in-between I buy off the bay. I only use it at night so it lasts a while. :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

She was in Africa so she couldn't be there! I think the p&p is steep but petrol is expensive these days to drive to the shops and this also affects delivery couriers! I don't drive myself and my nearest store that sells LE is John Lewis and that is a 20min drive (on the rare occasion I go with a friend or family member) or a 40 min bus journey! The bus fare for a return journey costs over 7 quid! So delivery for me still works out cheaper! I guess it's alright in a big city like London. I like visiting my sister there because she lives within 20 min walk of the Duke of York square store (near sloane square) just off King's Road. I went in there a few months ago and the colour range was in there even before it was on qvc. I didn't buy anything but the staff were very helpful and didn't pressure me at all and there are testers out of every product for you to try :) I must try to get there soon so I can sample the new fragrance! There is a card with it on that comes with the tsv but
it is only a scratch and sniff one :)
In Africa, i know. But the TSV was planned long long ago, and i just think she could have made an effort
to be in QVC to launch the Christmas TSV, which should be a big deal. Its only one day a year, and the Africa "trip" holiday, sorry, could have been
any time. QVC launched her and the loyal customers helped put her where she is today, and where was Liz, sunning herself on holiday. IMO

Latest posts

Back