Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that's me out then.
I was on the fence anyway when I realised that it was Superskin rather than Skin Repair in the TSV, but no way at all now.

A poster also mentioned EP, Liz Earle has never (as far as I know), offered a TSV on EP. I've got no idea why though.

Sorry MrM but LE has had several TSV's over the years on EP, granted not all the time but they have had ones on EP

I know folks on here often Comment that buying from LE direct can be better value due to samples, offers and free postage and that qvc need to get real over their pricing. But I've just seen on LE website the free gifts they are offering - the more you spend the better the gift. Check what you get if you spend £700! Yes seven hundred pounds!

Liz Earle not bothering to turn up. These tSV's have lost their charm, overpriced and not interesting. The shampoo turned my hair to straw.
I am a fan of LE but have not bothered with the TSV's for a long time, if you take out the cost of the things you don't really want it is no bargain.

Liz Earle not bothering to turn up. These tSV's have lost their charm, overpriced and not interesting. The shampoo turned my hair to straw.
I am a fan of LE but have not bothered with the TSV's for a long time, if you take out the cost of the things you don't really want it is no bargain.

FB message from LE

Hello friends, I just wanted to send this personal message to wish Caroline and all our talented QVC team the very best of luck with today's exciting TSV launch. I am so sorry not to be there in person, as I'm in Africa on a long-standing project commitment in Kenya. However - I do have the TSV with me! and absolutely love its entire contents (all my personal favourites) not to mention the brilliant bag which is actually travelling with me. Have a great day at QVC!
With love,
Liz Earle.

Liz Earle does not have to come now, she has made enough money now.

Alison seems in a jolly, happy mood....very relaxed, smiling away, making jokes about her highlighted hair.....I guess that answers the question of whether it's the brand or LE herself that she's not so keen on? :grin:

I have just had a long chat (with myself) and decided not to buy the TSV. I use the C & P, tonic and moisturiser regularly, but the rest are not essentials, especially as money is tight. In the days before I found this forum, I would probably have steamed in there and ordered immediately. Thanks everyone.

ps. Why does Allison have to give us ideas on who to 'gift' to? Surely we know our nearest and dearest and what they would like. Sometimes I think QVC treat us like halfwits.

FB message from LE

Hello friends, I just wanted to send this personal message to wish Caroline and all our talented QVC team the very best of luck with today's exciting TSV launch. I am so sorry not to be there in person, as I'm in Africa on a long-standing project commitment in Kenya. However - I do have the TSV with me! and absolutely love its entire contents (all my personal favourites) not to mention the brilliant bag which is actually travelling with me. Have a great day at QVC!
With love,
Liz Earle.

Long-standing project commitment in Kenya = having a well-deserved rest at One's very plush and expensive holiday home in the Masai Mara

:giggle:

Have just ordered it and now have rec'd an email offering me 3 EP on any item bought on the 20th October

I just got it too but I don't think you can use it in conjunction with an item that is already on Easy Pay, even if it is on a different number of easy pays

Long-standing project commitment in Kenya = having a well-deserved rest at One's very plush and expensive holiday home in the Masai Mara

:giggle:

Does she have her own home out there then? Oh, that's much more comfy, I naturally presumed she'd be forced to sit sipping cocktails & perusing bits of random plant samples in a hotel, Treetops obviously but even so, it's simply not like being in one's own palatial residence is it? :giggle:

The tsv is still in my basket,just checked my emails & I also got the 3 ez pay code :clapping: (Thanks BB x)

I wasn't going to go for this till I realised the c&p is 200 mls!

I just got it too but I don't think you can use it in conjunction with an item that is already on Easy Pay, even if it is on a different number of easy pays

An EZ pay code should take precedence over an existing amount of EZ pay payments already attached to an item but the t&c's always say that the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, so would that include a TSV price then......? I'm never sure & I've never tried one with a TSV as far as I can remember....? :thinking:

An EZ pay code should take precedence over an existing amount of EZ pay payments already attached to an item but the t&c's always say that the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, so would that include a TSV price then......? I'm never sure & I've never tried one with a TSV as far as I can remember....? :thinking:

Well,the code worked for the tsv,I took a while as I was looking through some last clicks jewellery to add to the order :wink:

Would have bought this for my daughter...but she only likes the original skin repair, not the posh one :sad:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back