Liz Earle TSV 16/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Over the past few weeks every time I switch on QVC it's Liz Earle. So much airtime and boring. It get's switched over. Surprise surprise it's on air now according to my App!

Over the past few weeks every time I switch on QVC it's Liz Earle. So much airtime and boring. It get's switched over. Surprise surprise it's on air now according to my App!

I get up early in the week and flick QVC on at 5.30 and have a brew. I cannot begin to count how many times the same Liz Earle hours have been repeated. I almost know the presentations word for word. This week when it was on again l flicked over to the Beauty Channel and lo and behold the exact same repeat was on, showing simultaneously with the show on the original channel. Yes it is absolute overkill, l am sick of the sight of Caroline Archer and l am a fan of the brand! QVC really is becoming predicatabley dull and is a huge turn off at the moment.

I'm lucky enough to have a Liz Earle shop on my high street. The package things beautifully especially if its for a gift. And they do usually ask you if its a gift. And you don't pay extra for the gift wrapping. They also give you beautiful pale turquoise paper/card carrier bags with silver corded handles. I love buying from the shop. Its a real pleasure. And as I've said a few times before, they do cakes and fruit cordial or tea on a Friday.

I get up early in the week and flick QVC on at 5.30 and have a brew. I cannot begin to count how many times the same Liz Earle hours have been repeated. I almost know the presentations word for word. This week when it was on again l flicked over to the Beauty Channel and lo and behold the exact same repeat was on, showing simultaneously with the show on the original channel. Yes it is absolute overkill, l am sick of the sight of Caroline Archer and l am a fan of the brand! QVC really is becoming predicatabley dull and is a huge turn off at the moment.

I think the simplest thing they could do would be to do as Yankee Candles do, and have 2 alternating regular presenters.

They used to have someone else, before Caroline who briefly did the makeup before leaving LE. I liked her. They also have a dark-haired girl who has sometimes been the guest, and was on the recent series demonstrating products (instead of a model) and commentating on what she was doing. I like her too. She's got a bit more about her than Caroline Archer. Sorry, but Caroline is a bit like Alexis - rather smug and aloof and not at all warm and friendly.

Latest posts

Back