Liz Earle TSV 11/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know what you mean! I only used to use nice body products occasionally as a great, rationing them out. I sort of woke up and thought 'why on earth should l not treat myself every day?'. Honestly , l urge you, don't hoard them, use them. I bet you work really hard each day and deserve that luxurious treat! I think we sometimes feel guilty about it. Honestly though have a lovely shower with the products or lie back in a bath. Use them, don't hoard them!!!!!

i agree i use nice body shop everyday now that i can afford to. before all my l'occitane, molton brown and other brands were put away and used sparingly for high days. now i luxuriate in these brands every day. but the nicer brands do last a long time a 250 ml body lotion from l'occitane lasts me 2/3 months at least so its hard to use up sometimes

I would love it to be the full size superskin but cant see it some how. It may be a full size and travel size skin repair

Not again, please! The last TSvs were always with the Skin Repair Moisturiser. Superskin rules! :)

I agree, I think QVC should get on the luxury beauty Advent Calendar bandwagon, and have travel size and some full size beauty products from their different brands and not give us rubbish but the iconic products / top selling products from the different brands (perhaps in mini size, I would prefer smaller sizes to the add on type products that you especially see in make-up TSVs). Release the calendar around October/ start of November, do it as a massive TSV.

I was thinking the TSV bag, might be the same one as the one on Liz Earle website too, they probably bulk ordered.
Nope. Usually those bags are special ones only for QVC, not the same you get from Liz Earle directly.:)

Q did once do a set with some travel sizes of different brands, Must have been 3 or 4 years ago.

I wonder whether it didn't sell well enough for them to repeat the idea? I think QVC UK misses a trick by not including a couple of sample sachets of products with beauty products, even if they're just a random selection.

I wonder whether it didn't sell well enough for them to repeat the idea? I think QVC UK misses a trick by not including a couple of sample sachets of products with beauty products, even if they're just a random selection.

What a great idea this would be! Quite often l look at the beauty products on offer and think l wish l could just have a little try of that. I don' always want to buy the full size as returning something you don't like is such a carry on! I can't ever see it happening though!

I know they sometimes send out those TSV cards with a sachet attached but they tend to arrive too close to the TSV day. If it's a face serum I'd like to apply it for a couple of days to help decide on buying the TSV. In fact these cards often arrive after the TSV day, which is a wasted opportunity.
How about a quarterly subscription (not too much just to cover postage) so that vendors for coming TSVs could supply preview samples to send out? There you are Q, you can have that idea for free. Here's a further suggestion, the sample subscription could entitle those buying a subsequent TSV to free p&p. I'd be tempted! :mysmilie_47:

I've never had one but Mr Akimbo (not a big buyer of Q skincare) got an Elemis postcard with attached sample 2 days after the TSV! Others have reported cards arriving minus sample and possibly noticing their postie's skin looking smooth plump and lovely (...with apologies to all postmen this is not a genuine accusation and merely added for comic effect) :mysmilie_498:

Perhaps Q should try inviting different people to the beauty bash instead of inviting the same people each year , that way different customers would get the chance to meet the experts and receive a goody bag of samples to try :)

Sometimes you get a sample sachet in the Liz Earle TSV and l think I have had one on an Elemis TSV promotion card through the post. I would really like to sample a few Gatineau products as l often do fancy trying this range. I wish QVC would take notice of this. I have often been given samples in store and then gone on to buy the full size.

Sometimes you get a sample sachet in the Liz Earle TSV and l think I have had one on an Elemis TSV promotion card through the post. I would really like to sample a few Gatineau products as l often do fancy trying this range. I wish QVC would take notice of this. I have often been given samples in store and then gone on to buy the full size.

TJ Hughes sell Gatineau at a fraction of the price of Q if you have one nearby :)

I know last year you could buy some tickets, but for the free tickets , is it random how some people are invited to the Beauty Bash, or it is highest spenders on beauty items etc.

Thank-you

Well that was fairly predictable! The only "surprise" is the haircare rather than masks.

For anyone hoping for Superskin, it's a disappointment, of course...

Latest posts

Back