Liz Earle TSV 11/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will Gowing is going to film a sneak peak on 7th July and the video will go online right after that. But I guess we'll have a clue about the TSV a little bit earlier, won't we? Ian? Autumn? :)

Yes, I know. But as I saw the upcoming Elemis TSV from July, I thought I might give it a go because the Liz Earle one comes earlier.

Hi I'm new. I have been wondering what the TSV will be too, as I don't know whether to buy the Bare Minerals (TSV today) or wait for the Liz Earle.

On the Liz Earle website is says: http://uk.lizearle.com/qvc

"Watch us on QVC

We can’t wait to share our Home and Away Revitalising Skincare Heroes with you in our latest Today’s Special Value on QVC.

Tune in from midnight on Saturday 11th July to join our brand ambassador, Caroline Archer, and treat yourself to our latest summer beauty must-haves. Designed exclusively for QVC customers, this 9-piece collection even comes in its own cotton tote bag, perfect for the beach, with both full and travel-sizes so our heroes are always at hand. Throughout the day, we will also share hints and tips to help you keep your summer skin radiant and your hair glossy and hydrated!

Saturday 11th July

12am
11am
2pm
4pm
6pm
9pm

Here’s to another 20 radiant years!"

By the way: From the description above I bet the TSV will be one with the Superskin Moisturiser, as the word "rivitalising" is always used in connection with it. Finally!!! :)

I would love it to be the full size superskin but cant see it some how. It may be a full size and travel size skin repair

I imagine that will only happen if and when Superskin becomes their best selling moisturiser, judging by what we get in TSVs from the other big brands - ProCollagen Marine Cream - invariably in the Elemis TSV... Hydra-Floral invariable in the Decleo ones... just as two examples.

I was thinking the TSV bag, might be the same one as the one on Liz Earle website too, they probably bulk ordered.

When it says skincare heroes, do you think it will just be products for the face, or could it include body wash & body lotion. As I already have so many Liz Earle body products in my wardrobe. I hoard body products, I hold off using them, for a special occasion etc. I don't know why!!!! As I should use them when they are fresh.

I guess they will have C&P, Instant Boost Skin tonic, Eyebright, Skin repair moisturiser plus one other product - maybe body cream in full size and then 4 of them in travel sizes.
The implication of the blurb on the LE site is that they will be upselling with other products for hair and body.

No Ali Young slots listed for this TSV: TV guide has Jilly Halliday launching, then slots later in the day presented by Jackie Kabler, Chloe Everton, Catherine Huntley and Craig Rowe.

By the way: From the description above I bet the TSV will be one with the Superskin Moisturiser, as the word "rivitalising" is always used in connection with it. Finally!!! :)

Oh I hope so, as I am running out of this. Fingers crossed!

If it's got a bag I'm not buying it. I already have a bag from before although I think I gave it away. Please QVC take note - it doesn't make the TSV better value. Now I know lots of people like bags and if the TSV had a nice Lulu Guinness bag chucked in for free I'd probably buy two or three. But they're usually pretty cheap and crappy so of no real value, just lies around the place until I chuck it out. Anyway, I don't need any more Liz Earle and I'm not even going to look (says she!). Actually that might be an idea to combine two TSVs into one with two kind of related products.

CC

If it's got a bag I'm not buying it. I already have a bag from before although I think I gave it away. Please QVC take note - it doesn't make the TSV better value. Now I know lots of people like bags and if the TSV had a nice Lulu Guinness bag chucked in for free I'd probably buy two or three. But they're usually pretty cheap and crappy so of no real value, just lies around the place until I chuck it out. Anyway, I don't need any more Liz Earle and I'm not even going to look (says she!). Actually that might be an idea to combine two TSVs into one with two kind of related products.

CC

More likely to get a bag by the other Lulu!

Be fab to have a TSV combining customer favourite products from different brands. Probably easiest done in the beauty, fashion or jewellery departments. That would play absolute havoc with the QVC warehouse management system!

I was thinking the TSV bag, might be the same one as the one on Liz Earle website too, they probably bulk ordered.

When it says skincare heroes, do you think it will just be products for the face, or could it include body wash & body lotion. As I already have so many Liz Earle body products in my wardrobe. I hoard body products, I hold off using them, for a special occasion etc. I don't know why!!!! As I should use them when they are fresh.

I know what you mean! I only used to use nice body products occasionally as a great, rationing them out. I sort of woke up and thought 'why on earth should l not treat myself every day?'. Honestly , l urge you, don't hoard them, use them. I bet you work really hard each day and deserve that luxurious treat! I think we sometimes feel guilty about it. Honestly though have a lovely shower with the products or lie back in a bath. Use them, don't hoard them!!!!!

Is it my imagination or am I still paying for the last TSV ? They do seem to come round quickly and I can't use it that fast so I already have a stash .....still I'll probably have a look when we get the details...

Is it my imagination or am I still paying for the last TSV ? They do seem to come round quickly and I can't use it that fast so I already have a stash .....still I'll probably have a look when we get the details...

Yes! I think l have paid for two out of the four Easy Pays. I don't think l will be buying this one as l really do have enough stock at the moment. I think that Liz Earle and also Ultrasun are a bit overkill at the moment! I feel as if it's groundhog day when l turn QVC on at the moment.

Latest posts

Back