Liz Earle TSV 11/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Following hard on the heels of the most underwhelming, poor value beauty product of the month - seems neither Liz Earle nor QVC are doing well by the loyal customer base, and instead are taking them for granted.

On LE own website they are producing limited edition tins of the original C&P. There are 3 different tins with pictures of one of the key ingredients pictured on the front (chamomile, rosemary, eucalyptus) - even that would have felt more "special".

They've got some nice offers on at present on LE website, as they are celebrating their 20 years. Definitely worth checking out.

If you register with one or two voucher code sites you will occasionally get a gem of a code giving you a really good discount. I posted one a few weeks ago in the reasons not to shop with QVC section and as far as I know, everybody who used it got 20% off. I don`t use LE but my DIL does and I always keep an eye open for codes.

If you register with one or two voucher code sites you will occasionally get a gem of a code giving you a really good discount. I posted one a few weeks ago in the reasons not to shop with QVC section and as far as I know, everybody who used it got 20% off. I don`t use LE but my DIL does and I always keep an eye open for codes.

Thanks, Vienna - any recommendations?

I used that code and am very grateful to you for posting it as the tins of three different C&P they had on the LE website were an irresistible bargain already but with 20% off, unbelievable. Thanks again.

I was thinking they might be only selling the basics as they are trying to get rid of the old packaging, as they have so much of these products in the Liz Earle warehouse. I have bought about 8 items from Liz Earle website in May & June and most of those have 2014 manufacture dates.
I recently watched a Liz Earle video on YouTube and it appears they are changing the Cleanse & Polish packaging design. I don't imagine they are just changing Cleanse & Polish. I imagine all products will have the logo changed. lizearlepackaging.jpg

Or is it old packaging and someone put them in the wrong order. I have only used LE about 3 years.

The logo changed last year or at the begininhg of this year, when I am not mistaken, at least it has been quite a while. The new logo was also announced on Facebook.

I think you might be right concerning the old packaging, but tbh, I don' t mind the old packaging for the Superskin Moisturiser *cryingasthatwon'tbethecaseanyway*.;-)

I remember a couple of months ago, Q were flogging a LE perfume with a free handbag charm. Not once did anyone mention that it had the old logo on it, so they weren't being generous at all, just shifting old stock while pretending it was a bargain.

I seem to have somehow managed to be well stocked up with C&P and eyebright so really need to use that up before buying more. The LE TSVs may not be particularly innovative or different but they are always good value against full price items unlike the recent BPOTM

Just bookmarking this site to keep an eye on price. Am getting low in the three essentials and wouldn't mind travel sizes too.

Since when do you know that? I thought it's "breaking news" from today.

Latest posts

Back