Liz Earle TSV 11/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah o.k., just like me-I also read it on LE's Facebook page and googled. :)

Yes it seems a shame that LE was first sold to Avon and now to Boots. I hope the move brings stability to the company and those employed at LE.

We have a large stand in my local Boots, staff very helpful and generous with samples if you ask.

Boots have no stand alone stores in the US, they are in and part owned by Walgreens a chain of stores(think Woolworths). So its actually Walgreens/Boots who now own Liz Earle. This should mean more widely available in the US.

To be honest it never a good think with a company changes hands a lot, the quality goes down(just be lucky Estee Lauder didn't buy, they are very famous for dumping down on brands they buy. Bobbi Brown is no where near the quality it used to be and poor Stila bought and sold quite quickly by them), and they get passed on again and again.

Last year I was in the US and at Walgreen's, they sold products from the "own label" section, i.e., Botanics and No.7.

I hope the LE products won't be changed, I have my own little circle of products that I use alternately and am not too keen to look for new stuff.

I like some items from LE, particularly the superskin serum for hands - I love it. I went off LE when I heard they were under the AVON hat, quite simply because AVON do not have a good reputation on animal testing. I don't know if that's still the case, as I'm not interested in AVON enough to check, I only looked back in history (recent history) when I thought LE had come down a peg or two by selling to AVON, and you know they made a lot of money on the deal.

I'm very happy to see that they are no longer with them, and instead have gone over to Boots, I did wonder when Boots started to sell the LE range, although I'm not sure if my local Boots does, need to check. I'm also very happy to see that Liz has the Leaping Bunny award which is very hard to get, and you need to meet a lot of criteria to get this award. I wonder too if that's why they sold to Boots - who knows.

I now watch for the Leaping Bunny in a lot of my products. I have no idea what the TSV will be, or if I'll be interested, sometimes with TSV's there are a couple of items I want whether it's with LE, Decleor or Elemis, so I don't feel it's worth spending the money on a TSV when I am just as cheap buying the item I will use, separately.

Still no idea on price? I'm thinking that I may wait until my pay day and get the essentials kit from LE direct. If I spend £50.00 with them I'll get three mini sizes anyway plus a hand cream and nail polish that I'll definitely use.

Still no idea on price? I'm thinking that I may wait until my pay day and get the essentials kit from LE direct. If I spend £50.00 with them I'll get three mini sizes anyway plus a hand cream and nail polish that I'll definitely use.

I posted earlier in this thread, On the Q cam video Caroline says its worth £110 and your getting a £60 saving so its around £50 + postage

Liz Earle 9 Piece Home and Away Revitalising Skincare Heroes
Item Number: 208727
QVC Price £65.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £4.95

This pampering Home and Away Hero Collection from Liz Earle features tried and trusted daily essentials including a supersize, award-winning Cleanse & Polish Cleanser, full sizes of Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, plus a hand-picked selection of beauty must-haves in handy travel sizes. With no-fuss, luxury formulas and natural ingredients, this collection is the perfect way to enjoy radiant skin at home or on the go, whatever your age or skin type.

Award-winner - the Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has won over 100 awards, including the QVC Customer Beauty Award for Best Cleanser six years in a row.

New to Liz Earle? - If you haven’t tried the range before, the travel-sized products are the perfect way to sample these luxury formulas and are also great gifts to pass onto friends.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml; supersize) - quickly removes everyday grime and make-up to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Ideal for your morning and evening cleanse, this plant-based cleanser's two-phase action firstly gently cleanses with a rich and creamy texture that removes all traces of face and eye make-up, then polishes using the muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells. Free from mineral oil, it contains eucalyptus, cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile extracts

1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that helps to refresh, soothe and brighten your skin, adding a fine layer of moisture. Gentle and alcohol-free, naturally active ingredients include aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E

1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - choice of Normal/Combination, Dry/Sensitive or Light. A daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe the skin. Enriched with borage seed and avocado oils, vitamin E and Echinacea

1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - applied to a cotton pad and placed over the eye area, this gentle, soothing herbal lotion helps to tone, cool and refresh tired, puffy eyes. The non-oily formula is ideal for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. Naturally active ingredients include witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower

1 x Cleanse & Polish (50ml; travel size)

1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml; travel size)

1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml; travel size)

1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (50ml; travel size) - gently cleans and restores natural shine, while eight essential oils leave your hair smelling clean and fresh. Infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, West African shea butter, apple and orange extracts

1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner (50ml; travel size) - this creamy, colour-safe conditioner leaves hair glossy and hydrated. Contains a blend of meadow foam oil, blue sea kale and Kenyan yangu oil

2 x muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way of exfoliating skin and enhancing daily cleansing, designed to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while stimulating the circulation

1 x canvas tote bag - designed especially for QVC

How to use:

Cleanse & Polish

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation

Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Pour onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck after cleansing

Alternatively spritz over face and body to refresh your complexion at any time

Skin Repair Moisturiser

Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening after Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Once opened, use within 24 months

Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

Soak a cotton wool pad to clean and wake up your eyes first thing

For a revitalising, soothing compress soak two cotton wool pads and place over your eyes and relax for 5 to 10 minutes

Botanical Shine Shampoo

Wet hair well

Massage into a rich lather from root to tip - a little shampoo goes a long way

Rinse thoroughly

Botanical Shine Conditioner

Massage into clean, wet hair after using Botanical Shine Shampoo

Apply to mid lengths and ends

Rinse thoroughly

Behind the brand

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is for everyone. Boasting no-fuss, yet pampering formulas with high levels of naturally active ingredients, this botanical beauty range helps your skin look its radiant best from top to toe.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208727

Just in case anyone is deliberating like my sister in law, I thought I'd share my comparison of what LE is offering direct ATM. Maybe more attractive an offer than the tsv...?

Liz Earle own website, offer compares v favourably (better IMHO!) than today's tsv - and you'd get more for £3 less :)

July skincare essentials offer:

150ml c&p pump in limited edition gift canister
200ml IBST
50ml choice of skin repair moisturiser (in tub not tube)

+ 75ml superskin hand serum
+ full size limited edition LE blue nail varnish/strengthener...
= £45 plus free p&p

+ Add 30ml IBST spritzer for £6
Get free 50ml shampoo
50ml IBST
50ml eyebright...
= £51 free p&p

Plus you have the option to upgrade your essentials offer to superskin moisturiser...

The whining about no easy pay has started on QVC Facebook page. I wanted this but cannot get it because not on easy pay. I mean LE fans who buy from QVC should know by now that they only do one easy pay for the brand per year, its not like Elemis,Decleor or Gatineau were its usually a given. If a TSV from a brand I loved was coming, I would be saving towards it. Its not exactly a shock and surprise, the TSV is up ages before on the QVC page and elsewhere telling the date.

Surprised this is not on EZ PAY as it is nearly £55 inc p&p. They go on about the value but it is a lot of money to fork out in one go.

I am going to order from LE direct too.
Would much prefer C&P in a pump. Sad as it is the thing swaying me towards to TSV was the bag but if it is a bit bigger than a normal tote in not sure I would get much use from it anyway.

I think the TSV price has gone up, it's nearly the price of a former Superskin one. And I prefer the Elemis bag coming with the next TSV, I like flowers a lot.

I am going to order from LE direct too.
Would much prefer C&P in a pump. Sad as it is the thing swaying me towards to TSV was the bag but if it is a bit bigger than a normal tote in not sure I would get much use from it anyway.

I've got this shape and size tote bag from a previous TSV. Its flipping awkward to use. Its tall and narrow with a gusset at the base. Its awkward as its bottom is bigger than its top if you see what I mean. OK for a few bits of shopping or things like magazines but not my top choice bag for shopping or a day out. Definitely not. It wouldn't sway me to buy the TSV at all. Nowhere near as good as others I have like the LG red nose bags from Sains.

I've got this shape and size tote bag from a previous TSV. Its flipping awkward to use. Its tall and narrow with a gusset at the base. Its awkward as its bottom is bigger than its top if you see what I mean. OK for a few bits of shopping or things like magazines but not my top choice bag for shopping or a day out. Definitely not. It wouldn't sway me to buy the TSV at all. Nowhere near as good as others I have like the LG red nose bags from Sains.

Totally agree with you about the bag. I know its an extra but it would be nice to be able to use it. It really is an awkward shape and keeps slipping of the shoulders.

Latest posts

Back