Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't gone for the TSV i'm going to go for the 2 new superskin products so I couldn't afford the TSV the handwash is divine I am still on my first one it last forever.

I've gone for the previous TSV - the 8 piece prepare for summer kit. (stupidly I ordered it when it was the TSV and cancelled the order...why???) It is on waitlist so may not get it but even at £41.75 + £4.95 p+p it is better value than buying on LE website where it was £75 with p+p odd when I priced it up.

I must not buy this TSV - it is the only time I get sucked in though when it is an LE TSV, I do succumb to all the panic and "it's down to the last 10%" stuff so I am sitting on my hands........famous last words! (all my smiles have gone so I can't do the raised eyebrow thing or should that be head in hands!)

Janm - same here! I got the last TSV which was brilliant but have held off this one so far!
I prefer the C&P in the pump version, the IBST in the spritzer, the Hand Repair & Skin Repair are in titchy sizes & I can't use the Eye Repair.......but my fingers are still hovering over the keyboard ready to grab one if/when it goes to limited stock........no logic there whatsoever! lol
(I must resist, I will resist.......!)

I am the same-was determined not to buy but have never tried the handwash..........I have some birthday money left but desperately need new clothes as even though I have regained half a stone I am still a stone lighter than last summer (and believe me ladies you would not want to lose weight the way I did-being treated for bowel cancer!)

the deciding question should be do you have enough of what you use in this kit to last you til christmas, suppose it will be cleanse, tone and moisturise that will definately be in the next tsv. also can you add up these things and it totals the same or more than the kit.

there is your answer! (just buy it! lol)

I am the same-was determined not to buy but have never tried the handwash..........I have some birthday money left but desperately need new clothes as even though I have regained half a stone I am still a stone lighter than last summer (and believe me ladies you would not want to lose weight the way I did-being treated for bowel cancer!)

Spend the birthday money on the TSV SuziQ, birthday money is for treats, isn't it & sounds like you & your skin need a 'treat'? No point spending loads on new clothes all at once, you might regain a bit more weight & then they might not fit.....?
(I must say, it's the Hand Wash that is tempting me too.......!)

Janm - same here! I got the last TSV which was brilliant but have held off this one so far!
I prefer the C&P in the pump version, the IBST in the spritzer, the Hand Repair & Skin Repair are in titchy sizes & I can't use the Eye Repair.......but my fingers are still hovering over the keyboard ready to grab one if/when it goes to limited stock........no logic there whatsoever! lol
(I must resist, I will resist.......!)

We'll resist together.....Not! I'm sure I'm going to give in, but there maybe some OTOs later or even a summer suprise which maybe better value:thinking2:

We'll resist together.....Not! I'm sure I'm going to give in, but there maybe some OTOs later or even a summer suprise which maybe better value:thinking2:

My thinking exactly Janm, though this normally backfires on me, i.e. if I don't get the TSV & it sells out, the OTOs always turn out to be utter poop & if I do go for the TSV & it sells out, the OTOs always turn out to be marvellous things I wish I could have had as well/instead or whatever & now can't afford! :doh:

You could put the TSV on cheque hold and then wait and see if there are any better offers throughout the day.
I am hoping there arent any really good offers as I am wanting to get the C&P offer and some superskin concentrate from LE direct

My thinking exactly Janm, though this normally backfires on me, i.e. if I don't get the TSV & it sells out, the OTOs always turn out to be utter poop & if I do go for the TSV & it sells out, the OTOs always turn out to be marvellous things I wish I could have had as well/instead or whatever & now can't afford! :doh:

You both could try a cheque whilst waiting :thinking2:

:flower:

You could put the TSV on cheque hold and then wait and see if there are any better offers throughout the day.
I am hoping there arent any really good offers as I am wanting to get the C&P offer and some superskin concentrate from LE direct

But I've done that as well Bluebell - I've bought the C+P Triple offer, the new superskin for eyes and lips and the superbalm concentrate large size on ezpay today + the previous TSV on waitlist ......they say confession is good for the soul! I've just gone a bit mad.

But I've done that as well Bluebell - I've bought the C+P Triple offer, the new superskin for eyes and lips and the superbalm concentrate large size on ezpay today + the previous TSV on waitlist ......they say confession is good for the soul! I've just gone a bit mad.

That's confession.......not buying! Did you think it meant the same thing or that the one would automatically cancel out the other?
(If this can be confirmed as correct, I'm gonna buy all the stuff you just have as well......! lol)

After much debating over whether I should or shouldn't have decided to go for the TSV after all as it's such good value for money. I'm also going to order a few bits from her website too with the triple C&P offer & free P&P :happy:

Blimey !!!!

Liz will be having another flock of rare sheep.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back