Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you cut the tube about 1inch from the top, use the stuff out of that bit first and then you can slip the 1inch back on to the top of the tube, like a cover and this keeps the product sealed and fresh until its finished

I do exactly the same,BB.
Right now,I've got 2 little tubes of smoothing line serum & daily eye repair & a large tube of the body cream all with their tops off :cheeky:

liz earle tsv

Hi just to say the tsv is now available on q cut to buy am dithering as bought 6 of the last one as wanted to do presents for b/days ,but now thinking of xmas pressies to put away ,but there will be her xmas tsv also but my sister and eldest daughter love c and p ,eye bright ,skin tonic, hand wash,so all the other items would be free ,gosh do i wait or do i buy or do i just get the lizearle offer and add eye bright ,anyway for those wanting to order save staying up to midnight go ahead on q cut :hi:

hi jacaraba...just wanted to say your message reads like the thoughts in my head when it comes to these tsvs...it is so hard making a decision sometimes! good luck making one though!

btw, the new Superskin products are now available on Liz's website, not cheap though..

http://uk.lizearle.com/products.php?range=94

wow-I agree,very small in size for £25-26! Think I will stick to prolagene for neck and chest area and I already love the smoothing line serum for around eyes and lips. I have been confused,I though the new lip treatment was going to be for the lips themselves. I can't use the superbalm on my lips as it makes them sting. Will stick to liplift and Tova cactine for that then!

For someone who has never bought LE, what is the best treatment for eyes? I've been looking at the Eye Repair and Eye bright.

I can't imagine a 5ml would go very far? Just really want something for tired puffy eyes.
Thanks

wow-I agree,very small in size for £25-26! Think I will stick to prolagene for neck and chest area and I already love the smoothing line serum for around eyes and lips. I have been confused,I though the new lip treatment was going to be for the lips themselves. I can't use the superbalm on my lips as it makes them sting. Will stick to liplift and Tova cactine for that then!

I have often wondered what Cactine was like? Is it a balm?

For someone who has never bought LE, what is the best treatment for eyes? I've been looking at the Eye Repair and Eye bright.

I can't imagine a 5ml would go very far? Just really want something for tired puffy eyes.
Thanks

Eyebright is wonderfully soothing on the eyes in the morning, it really is an unsung hero of her range.

For someone who has never bought LE, what is the best treatment for eyes? I've been looking at the Eye Repair and Eye bright......Just really want something for tired puffy eyes.

Eye Repair is the one LE product I can't use Sue, as it irritates my sensitive eyes! (Mind you, most stuff does, except good old Gatineau which I slap on up to the lash line, on my lids, everywhere! lol)

For a bit of relief though, Eyebright is lovely - keep it in the fridge & pop a couple of cotton wool pads with a generous splash of Eyebright on over tired eyes & leave for 5-10 minutes!

wonder how much the Superskin Body cream will be.
I think that bust cream is best if you just use it say 3 times a week rather then everyday as its wont last 5 minutes as its a small bottle.

wonder how much the Superskin Body cream will be.
I think that bust cream is best if you just use it say 3 times a week rather then everyday as its wont last 5 minutes as its a small bottle.

Think someone said the Body Cream was £27.50 in another post Dazzler.

I love the botanical body cream so will be sticking with it just now till finances allow me to try the new superskin range

I love the botanical body cream so will be sticking with it just now till finances allow me to try the new superskin range

What's the consistency like Bluebell? (One of the few LE products I haven't tried!) I like super light non-sticky body lotions that sink in virtually instantly (the wonderful Boots Protect & Perfect Body Serum is my all time fav!) but this is more of a cream, isn't it.....?
(I don't like the l'Occitane shea one for example as much too thick & claggy for me, especially when it's hot like it has been these last few days! Yuk!)

It is available to order on line now too but there is no drop down for you to pick which moisturiser you want? Does anyone know if there no choice with this one?

What's the consistency like Bluebell? (One of the few LE products I haven't tried!) I like super light non-sticky body lotions that sink in virtually instantly (the wonderful Boots Protect & Perfect Body Serum is my all time fav!) but this is more of a cream, isn't it.....?
(I don't like the l'Occitane shea one for example as much too thick & claggy for me, especially when it's hot like it has been these last few days! Yuk!)

It is rich and moisturising but sinks in really easily, you dont need a lot of it and I just love it, one of the products that I continually buy and am never without.

I think Loccitane shea one is ok but doesnt compare to LE body cream

TSV is not available online now Lizzie

It is available to order on line now too but there is no drop down for you to pick which moisturiser you want? Does anyone know if there no choice with this one?

I think its normal combination. maybe they thought for a small size it was too much trouble to do a choice. Im not sure if im going to buy it. does anyone know if its going to be available on easy pay? I doesnt seem to be available to access it at the moment on the website.

I think its normal combination. maybe they thought for a small size it was too much trouble to do a choice. Im not sure if im going to buy it. does anyone know if its going to be available on easy pay? I doesnt seem to be available to access it at the moment on the website.

They must have pulled it as I bet people were ordering, should have got mine when it was available! suppose I will have to wait up now. I bet they won't put it on easy pay as they never do usually!

You always get a choice of moisturiser in the TSV. Even the Try Me kits have a choice, they are 15mls in size. They would be silly to offer only one choice, lose customers interested in the TSV.

If the total is dividable then it will be on easy pay usually.

You always get a choice of moisturiser in the TSV. Even the Try Me kits have a choice, they are 15mls in size. They would be silly to offer only one choice, lose customers interested in the TSV.

If the total is dividable then it will be on easy pay usually.

Yeh I agree, I doubt very much if they would offer a TSV without a choice of moisturiser
I am still undecided about this one but EP might swing it, I am going for the triple set of C&P on LE website and I need superskin concentrate

Latest posts

Back