Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks pretty all sitting there though Tabatha! lol
I prefer the Instant Boost Skin Tonic in the spritzer though (wakes you up in the morning!) & the C&P in the pump format (so indecisive I need someone to tell me precisely how much I need to use!) :blush:

Looks like a good tsv to me.

I'd buy it just for the C&P + Skin tonic + Eyebright alone.

Not tried the Orange Flower Hand Wash yet so that would be interesting.

My only criticism is that perhaps Liz should have included a full size of the smoothing line serum in here rather than the measly 5ml size - as that is quite popular among her customers. . . and yes, full size of the skin repair would've been better !

I know! Not even the newish 'for your feet' items in there! Pah! :confused2:

Perhaps Liz will have some good kits with the brand new superskin stuff on the day.

If that's what you're after, then you're better off not buying the tsv and wait for the special offers instead.

bum I was hoping there might be some new superskin mini sizes in this as I really want to try the eye and lip treatment booooooo

Yeah, me too ! :nod:

I'm dying to get my hands on the new eye & lip treatment - apparently it contains pear seed extract which to me doesn't sound like it would do much to reduce lines & wrinkles. . . so I'd like to put it to the test.

Compared to say high-tech line-busting formulas like Melatogenine or whatever. . . pear seed extract seems pretty boring.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I wish she launches it on the day of the tsv at a low introductory price.

Perhaps Liz will have some good kits with the brand new superskin stuff on the day.
If that's what you're after, then you're better off not buying the tsv and wait for the special offers instead.

I shouldn't whinge really though as like I say, I would use all that as we are a house full of LE fans, it's just in the wrong combination of sizes of what I would've liked, if that makes sense? lol
I guess as someone else said she's pushing the body products a bit more maybe? :thinking2:
Whether I get more than one though will depend heavily on the price of course!

Anyone know when the new superskin things are available?

I am off to the Isle Of Wight next week :sun: and wondering if it's worth searching out the little Union shop in the hunt for new products :nod:

This is the TSV!!!

227805, Liz Earle Beautiful Botanical Skin Kit.

Contains 1x Cleanse & Polish Tube 100ml,
1x Skin Boost Skin Tonic 200ml ,
1x Skin Repair Moisturiser 15ml,
1x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 100ml,
1x Orange Flower Hand Wash 200ml,
1x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 30ml,
1x Hand Repair 15ml,
1x Eyebright 150ml,
1x Smoothing Line Serum 5ml,

on her website it totals £68.25.
2x Muslin Cloths,
Product Directory,
TSV Product Booklet.
1x 5ml daily eye repair.

Not quite what I am after but at least I bought the last TSV!

I really shouldnt I have tons of her stuff! I use the C&P daily, but I really prefer the pumps, I like measured does. I'm guessing that 'tube' isn't the pump! :thinking2:

Yeah, me too ! :nod:

I'm dying to get my hands on the new eye & lip treatment - apparently it contains pear seed extract which to me doesn't sound like it would do much to reduce lines & wrinkles. . . so I'd like to put it to the test.

Compared to say high-tech line-busting formulas like Melatogenine or whatever. . . pear seed extract seems pretty boring.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I wish she launches it on the day of the tsv at a low introductory price.

I can't use gatineau too active for me and too chemically - I'm getting on so well with superskin moisturiser having recently gone back to it. I love daily eye repair so am confident the superskin eye and lip treatment will be fantastic. I hope it does launch on the day but I bet it doesn't - Superskin moistuser launched on Liz's website in September 07 and i don't think QVC stocked it until March 08 - pah. Oh well might be lucky this time - might even be tempted to try the bust treatment anything to give that area a boost sounds good to me :)

I've asked MrM to buy this kit for me and now I've seen the price may try and wangle two out of him. You're basically paying for the three full sized essentials and getting the other bits for free. For once I use the other items as well. Tis a shame about the size of the body lotion though. x

Latest posts

Back