Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've asked MrM to buy this kit for me and now I've seen the price may try and wangle two out of him. You're basically paying for the three full sized essentials and getting the other bits for free. For once I use the other items as well. Tis a shame about the size of the body lotion though. x

Its not a full size moisturiser VALM and I agree I would have liked a larger body cream but I am sure I wont be able to resist and will end up buying it.

I kept saying I thought it would be 10 pieces but I was hoping I was wrong

Its not a full size moisturiser VALM and I agree I would have liked a larger body cream but I am sure I wont be able to resist and will end up buying it.

I kept saying I thought it would be 10 pieces but I was hoping I was wrong

Cheers Bluebell, I honestly hadn't noticed that. Still think I'll get it because we are getting low on liquid soap and haven't tried LE's. x

Looks pretty all sitting there though Tabatha! lol
I prefer the Instant Boost Skin Tonic in the spritzer though (wakes you up in the morning!) & the C&P in the pump format (so indecisive I need someone to tell me precisely how much I need to use!) :blush:

Me too Kitten :wave2: Two pumps in the evening to remove what little makeup I wear and one pump in the morning.

Pah-just`after I buy 2 bottles of eyebright from her website she includes one in the TSV!

If anyone just needs cleanse and polish,Liz has an offer on her website now for a 150ml,100ml and 50ml pump (have never seen a 50ml pump before) for £30 no p&p.

If anyone just needs cleanse and polish,Liz has an offer on her website now for a 150ml,100ml and 50ml pump (have never seen a 50ml pump before) for £30 no p&p.

I know, I've had both an email and postal notice about this offer. Think I may go for this rather than the TSV. I love free p&p.

Great info. folks. I may well leave this TSV and treat myself to some hand repair instead, it works and smells just lush.

They gave away the 50ml size in a magazine offer recently, I havent used mine yet but it will be a great size for travelling.
I will probably get the C&P offer and the TSV :smirk:

I have decided to go for the offer on the c&p instead. I looked at my stockpile last night and I have loads of all the other stuff well in date (I put a date on all her stuff now as I have had to throw a fair amount of stuff away-it doesn't seem to keep that well-maybe cos of the natural ingredients?) the only thing I have little of is the c&p so this will be far more use to me (and about £12 cheaper than the TSV when you factor in the p&p from QVC and no p&p from the LE website.

#69 - SuziQ - I think I'm going to do the same as you & go for the C&P offer instead! (Though I'm very indecisive & will be umming & aahing about the TSV as soon as it appears no doubt! lol)
I do need more C&P though & neither I nor the DD's are as keen on the tubes as the pumps!

I am not buying either. i got the oto on qvc of the cleanse and polish trio which people on here seem to have missed although im sure it was posted. i got two of them and the last tsv so i will be saving up for the laura geller tsv to buy another two of those.

Really wish that QVC would do Liz's products in the pumps. Everything is always a tube! I seem to use to much from a tube and and then its all squashed up, I like the pumps they look nice on my bathroom trolley and like many say its a measured dose. Also I like the moisturiser in a jar so I can see how much I have left.

Really wish that QVC would do Liz's products in the pumps. Everything is always a tube! I seem to use to much from a tube and and then its all squashed up, I like the pumps they look nice on my bathroom trolley and like many say its a measured dose. Also I like the moisturiser in a jar so I can see how much I have left.

Me too. I've always used the pumps at home but took a 50ml tube on holiday recently. It was like the consistency was really different - much thinner and didn't seem to cover as well. Also the tube it felt as though it was running out after the first week and it started to be really fiddly to get a good amount out.

Am definitely going to give the TSV a miss this time now (she says!) as got an email from LE yesterday with details of their latest offer - 3 x C&P pumps, 150ml, 100ml and 50ml, one in each size plus free delivery on your entire order. See http://uk.lizearle.com/index_2.php?userpage=triple_offer&S=3b807b7a4a4b8a8120a5d

Going to take the opportunity to get a few more bits and pieces at the same time and at least they'll be exactly what I know I like and will actually use.:flower:

Cheers Bluebell, I honestly hadn't noticed that. Still think I'll get it because we are getting low on liquid soap and haven't tried LE's. x

Liz Earle's liquid handwash is divine. I only bring mine out when we have guests. :D

Re the Liz Earle C&P offer

Sorry - I see this is old news :taphead: (forgot I didn't get on to the PC last night!). I blame the weather it's making me :sleepy:

#69 - SuziQ - I think I'm going to do the same as you & go for the C&P offer instead! (Though I'm very indecisive & will be umming & aahing about the TSV as soon as it appears no doubt! lol)
I do need more C&P though & neither I nor the DD's are as keen on the tubes as the pumps!

But you know the worse thing about the tubes? It's when you think that they are finished and you cut off the top and find that you have at least a week of product left!:mad:

But you know the worse thing about the tubes? It's when you think that they are finished and you cut off the top and find that you have at least a week of product left!:mad:

Yep! I chopped the end off one (a spare I was using up!) just yesterday! The really annoying thing is that there can be loads left but even if you put it into a bag or something to keep the air out, it still dries out & starts to crystallise really quickly, so you don't always get the chance to use it all up! This is the same for all tubes though, not just LE!

(Mind you, I'm so mean I sit there in the bath with my little Gatineau & LE face masks tubes & a pair of nail scissors as I hate wasting anything! lol)

Yep! I chopped the end off one (a spare I was using up!) just yesterday! The really annoying thing is that there can be loads left but even if you put it into a bag or something to keep the air out, it still dries out & starts to crystallise really quickly, so you don't always get the chance to use it all up! This is the same for all tubes though, not just LE!

(Mind you, I'm so mean I sit there in the bath with my little Gatineau & LE face masks tubes & a pair of nail scissors as I hate wasting anything! lol)

No Kitten you're thrifty! :nod:

If you cut the tube about 1inch from the top, use the stuff out of that bit first and then you can slip the 1inch back on to the top of the tube, like a cover and this keeps the product sealed and fresh until its finished

Latest posts

Back