Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yea it could be. if it is i wont be buying it. it maybe 'good value for money' for the sizes but not ml for ml value. everyone rated the last tsv 5 stars. maybe she will see this and give us more tsv's with big sizes. it must have new products in or something special cus its beauty month so the last one cant be better than this one surely.

im looking fwd to all the christmas tsvs! but laura geller before that in aug!

I think it will be minis all the way as its summer they will try to sell as minis you can take on board blah blah blah

I think so too Clare and posted it on another thread that I think it will be a 10 pce kit but I hope not, if it is I might give it a miss and just buy the stuff I need like a full size superskin concentrate with the pump dispenser and the foot cream when I go to her store in London next month

gt an email from liz saying the new superskin products will be launching very soon (maybe in this tsv?) and about getting a free one.

Fingers crossed this tsv will have in some full size good products like superbalm, she never does this in the full size anymore in tsvs!

Liz has put on her website the tsv is
the Beautiful Botanical Skin kit
lol gives so much away!
maybe beautiful implies the extra something so it maybe the new products? and the basics obviously at least in a smaller size.

We’d love to invite you to watch our exciting QVC show on Saturday 4th July featuring Liz Earle and our Today’s Special Value - the Beautiful Botanical Skin kit

4th July 12.00am - 1.15am 11.00am - 12.00pm 1.00pm - 2.00pm 5.00pm - 6.00pm 8.00pm - 9.00pm 11.00pm - 12.00am

alot of shows!

I've been trying to access the Liz Earle website for a few days, and all I'm getting is a blank screen. Could anybody else have a go just to see if it's a general problem or just me!! Thanks.

I've been trying to access the Liz Earle website for a few days, and all I'm getting is a blank screen. Could anybody else have a go just to see if it's a general problem or just me!! Thanks.

Ive just tried and got on without any problems xx

I've had this too, (carp useless slow BT broadband! lol) - you get the header but nothing else, right? Go off, have a cup of coffee, do the washing up or a bit of gardening & when you come back, it should eventually have loaded! (Just don't close it again if you think you might want to look at it again later! lol)
Some days it's fine, loads instantly but other days, it can take ages & I do mean ages!

I've had this too, (carp useless slow BT broadband! lol) - you get the header but nothing else, right? Go off, have a cup of coffee, do the washing up or a bit of gardening & when you come back, it should eventually have loaded! (Just don't close it again if you think you might want to look at it again later! lol)
Some days it's fine, loads instantly but other days, it can take ages & I do mean ages!

Thanks everyone. I don't even get the header!! All I can see is a pale blue screen. This has never happened before, just the past two days. Anyway, I'll leave it as you suggest and return in a few hours!

No probs

Hi,
I can access the site normally. No problem here.
:hi::hi::hi:

I was on the LE website this afternoon - no problems at all

Oh dear! It must be just me then, because I left the computer trying to load the website about 2 hrs ago, and ..... nothing!

Strange. Why would that happen??

it could be that your computer is struggling either because the connection is poor, you have too many applications open or that the website has simply stopped responding or has too many large images to load. Try closing everything unnecessary down, if this does not work, close your web browser and reopen and if this fails shut down and start again....hope you get there!

This is the TSV!!!

227805, Liz Earle Beautiful Botanical Skin Kit.

Contains 1x Cleanse & Polish Tube 100ml,
1x Skin Boost Skin Tonic 200ml ,
1x Skin Repair Moisturiser 15ml,
1x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 100ml,
1x Orange Flower Hand Wash 200ml,
1x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 30ml,
1x Hand Repair 15ml,
1x Eyebright 150ml,
1x Smoothing Line Serum 5ml,

on her website it totals £68.25.
2x Muslin Cloths,
Product Directory,
TSV Product Booklet.
1x 5ml daily eye repair.

Not quite what I am after but at least I bought the last TSV!

Last edited:
Just found this on Liz's website, products coming soon.....

Superskin Body Cream
Wrap your body in a little bit of magic with this ultra-rich body cream containing East African shea butter and the divine aroma of neroli pure essential oil. Specially formulated with powerful naturally active ingredients rich in GLA, omega 3 and antioxidants, this luxurious cream helps mature or very dry skin look and feel rejuvenated and replenished.

Superskin Bust Treatment
This light, precious serum contains Kigelia extract sourced from an African women's co-operative to visibly plump, smooth and firm skin around the bust and décolletage. Perfect for skin which has lost elasticity, tone and firmness.

Superskin Eye & Lip Treatment
The potent blend of naturally active ingredients, including pear seed extract, in this intensive serum helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, leaving the delicate eye and lip contours looking and feeling smoother and firmer.

Well, I'd certainly use it all but it would have to be the bargain price of the century to justify some of those titchy sizes as the bigger sizes are so much cheaper in comparison on a ml for ml basis!
Looks like our Bluebell was right.........! lol
I mean, for crying out loud Liz, I love your range to bits but what real use is 15ml of hand repair or moisturiser to anybody?

Well, I'd certainly use it all but it would have to be the bargain price of the century to justify some of those titchy sizes as the bigger sizes are so much cheaper in comparison on a ml for ml basis!
Looks like our Bluebell was right.........! lol
I mean, for crying out loud Liz, I love your range to bits but what real use is 15ml of hand repair or moisturiser to anybody?

Yea i know i think its because the body products and hand washes are les popular so by including them in the tsv then more people will try and like them. i wont buy it unless its about £20 which isnt going to happen!

Latest posts

Back