Liz Earle - 01/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a sample of the energising body lotion, it's quite a strong smell at first but fades down to something resembling skin repair--sort of.I don't like the smell of that so it's not for me.

The TSV does not seem to be selling out.

Last I heard in the 3pm show that they had only sold 8000 units which is really low for a LE TSV
I am not buying it, even though I would use all the products (eventually) would rather keep my money for another one with products in that I need like intensive nourishing and botanical body cream

No I cannot stand Liz presenting. The smirk, the knowing smile to camera, the soft focus. I do like some of the products but just cannot stand her.

I agree with you Donna. I have never been able to take her sincerely since the blatant lies ( straight at camera ) about the change in C&P.

Not gone for the TSV but I have succumbed to the Summer Surprise this evening of the Superskin Concentrate because I cannot us the cream without it because the smelll is so rank:puke:

I would like to try the foot products particularly the spritz. Shame they haven't done a compilation of all three.

Last I heard in the 3pm show that they had only sold 8000 units which is really low for a LE TSV
I am not buying it, even though I would use all the products (eventually) would rather keep my money for another one with products in that I need like intensive nourishing and botanical body cream
I bought it with my easy pay voucher, it is a lot to pay out in one go perhaps that is why it hasn't sold so many.

we all seem to want different things - be nice if we could cherry-pick the items we'd like..say, choose three from six offered, for the TSV price - in LE's case I'd go for the C & P, Eyebright & Toner - don't like the moisturiser, nor the body products - DD and I bought a shampoo & conditioner between us from John Lewis - it's ok, wouldn't rush to buy it again, tho LE's hair this morning looked good when I caught her on the repeat hour, I will give her that.

Latest posts

Back