Liz Earle - 01/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£5.45 is a ridiculous amount for p&p, especially when loads of online places give free p&p now, that almost £50 for the TSV, a bit steep

Guess who got the email!!! Yippee ordered and used my ep voucher... I'm getting a little sick & tired of people moaning on the QVC FB that they never got the TSV in advance email and they want to order it now & also demanding that some kind person on the page post the code for the latest EP voucher "raffle" , I'm glad that someone is pointing out that the summer ep code is linked to your account so if you didn't get the code , You have to realise that you can't change anything that's happened but still people demand to know the code as they feel it's a god-given right that they should have been given the code. I didn't get the last 2 code promo's I just dealt with it and didn't whinge... x

I want the foot spritz for summer (just started a new job, lots of standing around) but LE will hopefully do it on their webpage, too. Not worth getting it for any of the other bits.

Hi thanks very much for that Sazza - clicked on link and ordered mine. Weird that I could buy it already - never known that before. Wonder if it will get dispatched before Friday too.

Like other forumees (is that even a word) I'm disappointed that it isn't as good value as the last one. Also, why oh why isn't there a full size Eyebright and Skin Tonic!! I think that the majority of LE devotees who love C/P will use EB and IBST as well. But we don't all like some of the body/treatment products. Personally, my skin is too sensitive to cope with the Gentle Face Exfoliator and I'm fed up with that being in virtually every TSV. Oh well, I will sell the products I don't want on ebay and will help pay for the rest:happy:

Also another moan...well I've started so I may as well finish... I just hope that Liz herself is presenting the TSV. She makes it all so much more interesting than others I could mention.

No I cannot stand Liz presenting. The smirk, the knowing smile to camera, the soft focus. I do like some of the products but just cannot stand her.

Funny how we're all different. I really like her and think she's sincere..... Just checked my account and TSV shipped today - how can they do that when not officially available yet. Oh well, I don't mind at all!

I've finally stopped dithering and decided to go for it only to find I can't order it through TopCashBack - I can only get to the relevant page on the QVC site from the links posted on this thread or via the email I was sent, when I go to the QVC site via TopCashBack it won't recognise the item number :devil:. If I want the cashback (which I do, around £4 as my mother wants one too) looks like it'll have to wait till tomorrow :dull:...

I have bypassed this TSV and just put in an order with LE direct. Its quite a biggie, so I get a free beach bag apparently! Just have to find a beach now. Also i know I will get a few freebies which they always send - quite a few if the order is big. I just wish I had had more sense and bought a couple of the last TSVs on QVC instead of one. I don't know when we will see one like that again.

I'm not going for this TSV.I don't need/want all the items and the ones I do are small sizes.I'll continue to buy what I need as and when as usual...........................and wait for my "dream" TSV.

I have to say I'd love EVERY skincare brand on QVC to do a full sized basics kit,at some point - as I'd probably like to try Elemis or Gatineau - as they're TSV's all seem a a bit beyond me!

I worked out the ml for ml value approx 78.50
Wish they had given us a choice of botanical body cream OR energising body lotion,

I worked out the prices going on Liz Earle's site as totalling £96.65, so this kit is half price inc P&P. I think I'll get one, will be nice to try the foot stuff.

I worked out the prices going on Liz Earle's site as totalling £96.65, so this kit is half price inc P&P. I think I'll get one, will be nice to try the foot stuff.

I worked it out as ml for ml to get a true value (although I didnt count the muslin cloths as I have hundreds of them) rather than what LE charges as I wouldnt pay 5 pounds for some of the piddly sizes
Its still good value if you will use all the products but I am not sure about the energising body lotion so havent decided yet!

I've finally stopped dithering and decided to go for it only to find I can't order it through TopCashBack - I can only get to the relevant page on the QVC site from the links posted on this thread or via the email I was sent, when I go to the QVC site via TopCashBack it won't recognise the item number :devil:. If I want the cashback (which I do, around £4 as my mother wants one too) looks like it'll have to wait till tomorrow :dull:...

I had exactly the same thing when I tried to order through Nectar. :down:

Latest posts

Back