Liz Earle - 01/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This TSV is hard to find.

So I've come to the conclusion that it's either a really good TSV and they don't want people to find out too early or it's a load of old pants (I'm going with this one) and they don't want anyone finding out what it is, otherwise no-one will stay up for the launch.

IOW

I go every year over to the Isle Of Wight and one of my first stops is Union Street Ryde.
I love that dinky little shop soooooo much.

I really want to know what's in this one. What are you all hoping for? My ideal TSV would have:

Eyebright
Skin Tonic
Hand Cream
Shampoo
Brightening Treatment
And Cleanse & Polish of course!

Received a card this morning stating it was a 9 piece Summer Radiance Collection for face and body.

I was hoping that as this TSV is kicking off July Beauty Month, it would be a real goodie. I am not holding my breath though. The last one will take some beating. I hope it is not tiny bottles/tubes. I want superskin moisturiser, C&P and any of the shower gels (don't mind which). Don't want eye repair, smoothing line serum, body cream or foot products. Roll on Friday!

Suki1 Sorry to be a nusiance but could you tell us the contents if it is shown on the card.. Many thanks.

So I've come to the conclusion that it's either a really good TSV and they don't want people to find out too early or it's a load of old pants (I'm going with this one) and they don't want anyone finding out what it is, otherwise no-one will stay up for the launch.

The same old spiel on the Liz Earle fb page "Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare Hi Many thanks for your post. Whilst the show times can be found on our website: http://uk.lizearle.com/qvc the actual contents of the TSV are kept closely under wraps until the day. We do hope you are able to join us and will enjoy the shows. Best wishes.

I've just posted this snooty reply " Yes but the contents are leaked on shoppingtelly.com about a fortnight before the TSV goes to air so I understand what you are saying but a lot of people like to see or know the contents of the TSV a few days before so shoppingtelly.com is a great place for people to go for infomation. QVC are sending out postcards as we speak so people who get these postcards are finding out before you reveal the tsv..."

Most likely I'll get a snooty reply back from LE's number 1 fan about my post.. Don't know why they act with such secrecy about their TSV's all the time...

Just noticed this post " I had the card this morning from qvc too, you only get sent a card from them if you have bought the product recently ( i bought some stuff on easy pay a few months ago hense getting card -normally buy from LE direct ) There was no product list of what was in the tsv, but said 9 piece summer radiance collection including our daily essentials, gentle face exfoliator,energising bodycare,pedicure must have's and more. Along with the times of the shows. So will be watching on firiday morning, hope there is a good superskin kit, could do with some more of that. Xx"

Last edited:
Suki1 Sorry to be a nusiance but could you tell us the contents if it is shown on the card.. Many thanks.

It just says daily essentials, Gentle Face Exfoliator,energising bodycare, pedicure must haves and more. Annoying isn't it!!

Yes it is annoying Suki , I think LE must have had a hissy fit with QVC about her TSV's being leaked online all the time and demanded that nothing is to be leaked beforehand.. T'is very annoying people want to see the contents so they can decide whether or not to go for it beforehand.

I've only been using LE for nearly 10 months but looking through the history of the July LE TSV it has always been 9 or 10 pieces and nearly always 6 of those have been mini sizes. Will still buy though as I still have to use my 4EP code.

Saying that Nails Inc launched July 2010 Beauty Month and the pics of the TSV didn't go up until the 29th June so there's hope yet!

Yes it is annoying Suki , I think LE must have had a hissy fit with QVC about her TSV's being leaked online all the time and demanded that nothing is to be leaked beforehand.. T'is very annoying people want to see the contents so they can decide whether or not to go for it beforehand.

I've only been using LE for nearly 10 months but looking through the history of the July LE TSV it has always been 9 or 10 pieces and nearly always 6 of those have been mini sizes. Will still buy though as I still have to use my 4EP code.

Saying that Nails Inc launched July 2010 Beauty Month and the pics of the TSV didn't go up until the 29th June so there's hope yet!

I have saved my 4EP code for this as well :happy:

Not another TSV with Gentle Face Exfoliator in it. They must have had a bulk load and they are now trying to get rid of it !!! Bet most of the TSV will be travel sizes !!

I remember the times when you would get full sizes and a nice bag to go with it !

I just got a newsletter from QVC, you can ALREADY pre-order the TSV!!

------

As a special treat, and to avoid disappointment, we're giving you the chance to enjoy the Liz Earle 9 Piece Summer Radiance Collection early. We are launching this new collection on Friday 1st July, but you can put your order in now.

Summer Radiance Kit includes
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml tube, Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 30ml, Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml tube select from normal/combination, dry/sensitive or combination/oily skin, Gentle Face Exfoliator 50ml, Energising Body Wash 100ml, Energising Body Lotion 150ml, Foot Scrub 30ml, Foot Repair Moisturiser 30ml and Foot Spritzer 75ml + 2 pure muslin cloths.

£42.18

226125 is the item number

------

As a special treat, and to avoid disappointment, we're giving you the chance to enjoy the Liz Earle 9 Piece Summer Radiance Collection early. We are launching this new collection on Friday 1st July, but you can put your order in now.

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml tube, Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 30ml, Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml tube select from normal/combination, dry/sensitive or combination/oily skin, Gentle Face Exfoliator 50ml, Energising Body Wash 100ml, Energising Body Lotion 150ml, Foot Scrub 30ml, Foot Repair Moisturiser 30ml and Foot Spritzer 75ml + 2 pure muslin cloths.

£42.18

Oooh you beat me to, it, I just came on here to post about this as I just got that email too! I never get things like this, quite exciting really (how dull must my life be? :giggle:)

I imagine they must have a lot of stock to launch this early and not fear a sell-out? Might also explain why they were being so cagey about info before time...:wonder:

------

£42.18

Thanks for the details, dont think I will be getting this one, much prefer the botanical body cream and cant remember the last time there was a full size of it in a LE TSV and why is it always a full size skin repair but a mini skin tonic

Phew!! Not for me thankfully - yet another LE TSV I've passed on. Think it's over 12 months since I did get one. I would have wanted a full size skin tonic, don't use the energiser range and have almost full tubes of the foot care (which is great). Plus I use the shampoo instead of C&P as a daily cleanser and sometimes as a bodywash instead of orange flower.

And I'm off to London tomorrow for a few days at my sister's and have a ticket to a LE event at the London store - woohooooooo. Saw it by chance and applied for tickets and was v lucky so Mum and I are going to a talk by LE herself, a browse round the lovely store with a bit of purchasing no doubt for the couple of items I do need and apparently get a goody bag to come home with. Can't wait!!!!

Here is the TSV, is on the website

Liz Earle 9 Piece Summer Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £42.18
QVC Price £51.00
Item Number 226125
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Liz Earle Summer Radiance nine-piece collection. This top-to-toe beauty set includes your daily skincare essentials, including the award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, plus a selection of pampering body products. Keep your skin in tip-top condition all season long with a little help from Liz Earle.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse and Polish Tube (100ml) - award-winning cream cleanser that gently removes daily grime and make-up to leave skin smooth and clean
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) - a floral scented, alcohol-free toner to give your skin a revitalising moisture boost
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - a daily moisturiser designed to hydrate and soothe the skin. In a choice of Normal/Combi, Dry/Sensitive or Oily options to suit your skin type
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml) - enriched with jojoba beads that gently slough away dead skin cells and leave skin fresh and radiant
1 x Energising Body Wash (100ml) - revitalising all-over wash packed with plant extracts and gentle foaming agents to clean and refresh, while sweet orange and pure essential oils delicately fragrance your skin
1 x Energising Body Lotion (150ml) - this lightweight, heavenly-scented lotion is packed with specially selected naturally active botanicals to help smooth, firm and tone the appearance of your skin
1 x Foot Spritzer (75ml) - fast drying spray, perfect for waking up weary feet, leaving them revived and revitalised
1 x Foot Scrub (30ml) - hard-working scrub that gently exfoliates hard, rough skin to reveal softer, smoother feet
1 x Foot Repair (30ml) - enriched with softening shea butter, peppermint, rosemary and seven other essential oils to provide instant relief to tired feet and lower legs
2 x muslin cloths

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226125

Latest posts

Back