Leighton Denny on Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for this one too, mainly because of the other thread on here re: the file. Am pleased with all the colours though and it's probably the first time that I've seen a kit with all the colours that I would wear. Mind you, I also liked the ones in the Vamp kit but couldn't have both kits. x

i got this collection when it first came out. i can't begin to describe how sophisticated and classy these are! you have to get them at some point!!! xx

i got this collection when it first came out. i can't begin to describe how sophisticated and classy these are! you have to get them at some point!!! xx

I know they do look great on screen and when LD applied them. I'm looking forward to trying Sophisticated the most as it looks very glossy. I didn't like the OPI Done out in Deco as it looked creme instead. I do have OPI Lunch at the Delhi so am wondering whether the I Love Juicy is going to be similar. May have to swap it if it is cos I do like my Lunch at the Delhi. And I don't think I have any pinks that look like All About Me one. Can't wait to play. x

I was a bit concerned when I ordered them that the bottles were full size as they looked shorter in the picture. Have checked online anyway and would have been miffed if they were not as AY had said they were worth £10.00 each.

It made me laugh when LD said they should have a mute button for AY that the viewers got chance to control. x

I know they do look great on screen and when LD applied them. I'm looking forward to trying Sophisticated the most as it looks very glossy. I didn't like the OPI Done out in Deco as it looked creme instead. I do have OPI Lunch at the Delhi so am wondering whether the I Love Juicy is going to be similar. May have to swap it if it is cos I do like my Lunch at the Delhi. And I don't think I have any pinks that look like All About Me one. Can't wait to play. x

I was a bit concerned when I ordered them that the bottles were full size as they looked shorter in the picture. Have checked online anyway and would have been miffed if they were not as AY had said they were worth £10.00 each.

It made me laugh when LD said they should have a mute button for AY that the viewers got chance to control. x

yes, they are full size. Sophisticated is a wonderful cream mauve. i do not use OPI; they've got fab colour, but i personally find them a bit old fashioned. for that reason, i cannot really say what the similarity may be.
I Love Juicy is beautiful, but my all time fave for the summer is Just Perfect (pink/coral cream). xxx

Leighton Denny is one brave man tackling AY! I do enjoy watching him even when I don't buy.

i think he is as irritated as many of us and he dislikes the celebrity name-dropping by silly AY and JR. i really like him for this reason. if sb would make an effort to associate their products with celeb, i would just stop buying.

I do have OPI Lunch at the Delhi so am wondering whether the I Love Juicy is going to be similar. May have to swap it if it is cos I do like my Lunch at the Delhi.

I've always thought that Lunch at the Delhi looked a fab colour. Another one for my wishlist then :flower:

i think he is as irritated as many of us and he dislikes the celebrity name-dropping by silly AY and JR. i really like him for this reason.

Yes, I agree - I was watching yesterday afternoon, and he happened to mention he was supporting the Jeans for Genes cause as it was something that he felt moved by, Alison asked him to explain a little about the cause - he'd no sooner opened his mouth than she interrupted and started spouting about some other z list celebs who were also supporting it, he looked really miffed off...

Latest posts

Back