Leighton Denny on Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Sue

Guest Shopper
Does anyone have any idea of what the new collections are for the LD shows yet?

SCW ????

DD had a LD manicure before her graduation last week and chose the colour 'I Love Juicy' she loved it.

I hope its in a collection so I can get it for her!

DD had a LD manicure before her graduation last week and chose the colour 'I Love Juicy' she loved it.

i think qvc stocked a couple of collections with ILJ in. not sure if anymore, as this is a summer 08 colour. plz have a look on qvc website if you are interested.

:tongue2:

Name Drop Pinky Lucy, Full Of Myself Minty Katie, Fork Lift Dave Grey, St Tropez Stain Tan, My Mate Detia Red, Spicey Gerry Ginger and It's Always Me Me Me Mink.

:cheeky::tongue2::wink2::grin:

Name Drop Pinky Lucy, Full Of Myself Minty Katie, Fork Lift Dave Grey, St Tropez Stain Tan, My Mate Detia Red, Spicey Gerry Ginger and It's Always Me Me Me Mink.

:cheeky::tongue2::wink2::grin:

These sound lovely ! How did you find them?

there is a new collection; item 228625

the crystal nail file is fab

Do you think I should replace my old Ruby Millie lead crystal file with this would it be any better ?

:flower:

i couldn't advice you on the difference between the two, bags. imo it is the best i've ever used, including the nails inc. hope that helps. xxx

i couldn't advice you on the difference between the two, bags. imo it is the best i've ever used, including the nails inc. hope that helps. xxx

Thanks for your response I've just started the Nailtiques 2 as advised in the drop.
Was thinking I'd need a new file, mine seems to work well but as my first file other than emery board files I wouldn't really know a good one.

Leighton's just told Alison he'd like to block her face so he can't see her and he'd like to turn her volume down.

:rock: :cheeky:

you are very welcome, bags. forgot to mention that the LD file seals the nail to avoid spliting.

Leighton's just told Alison he'd like to block her face so he can't see her and he'd like to turn her volume down.

:rock: :cheeky:

he also said that Julia's fave colour is ALL ABOUT ME.

Leighton :rock:!!!!

Love love love Leighton Denney, have just ordered 226780, amazing value can't wait to get that hot pink on my nails!!

Love love love Leighton Denney, have just ordered 226780, amazing value can't wait to get that hot pink on my nails!!

it is a great kit. ordered it a few mnths ago. every penny, well-spent!
i hope you enjoy it as much WP! xx

there is a new collection; item 228625

the crystal nail file is fab

I went for this one too, mainly because of the other thread on here re: the file. Am pleased with all the colours though and it's probably the first time that I've seen a kit with all the colours that I would wear. Mind you, I also liked the ones in the Vamp kit but couldn't have both kits. x

Latest posts

Back