Kipling bags - what's the attraction?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got Kipling bags and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

I do have a bit of a dual personality thing going on though - the outdoorsy boating always-with-a-GPS-in-hand side of me loves Kipling bags, but the City-function-attending alter ego wouldn't be seen dead with one:11:

It depends what you're doing, where you're going and who you're with

Oh and no monkeys - they come straight off

Yep - that's how I feel about 'em too.

Totally agree re the monkeys - they are taken off my bags too.

There's a shop in my town that sells Kipling bags and the guy says he is suspicious of one of his customers who buys the bags in bulk like they're going out of fashion but gives the monkeys back to him straight away, he thinks she is buying the bags, taking them apart and making counterfeit ones - but can't prove it...

On a recent trip up to London I saw Kipling bags everywhere, literally every few yards I walked there was another one and very cute they looked.

They were all a lilac colour and resplendent with matching monkey.

It was home time for the local Nursery School in Chelsea :giggle:

Tis true by the way !!!!

i have 2 basic bags that i dont use as much as now there is the patent and velvet hip range which i really love.
the rock heaven range is fab also but qvc are expensive when the kipling shops have a sale
done the designer bags that cant keep up with scuffing/fading of leather/water marks etc etc and weigh a ton and cost a ton:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back