What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gone a bit bananas of late, so am banning myself from buying for several months,and the reason why is as follows:-

List of Shame
Bethlehem Lights Calla Lillies - love them!
Kelly Hoppen Candle and Pussy Willow Glass Bowl - again love them
Another New CID set - for my niece
OPI Manicure Case
Ultrasun TSV and Elemis TSV (2 of)
Ojon Travel Treats
Dalton Cosmetics - the concealer/foundation is gorgeous
Mally Set - returned
Elemis skin nourishing set, Elemis night indulgence collection
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Laura Geller All Stars Collection
Leighton Tanning Set (gift)

The mad thing is that on the night of Leightons gorgeous TSV (pink carry case one), I was really controlled and held off. I should have got it and then switched the TV off for the next week!!

Come on you lot, what's happened to FARTing? Some of you have REALLY let the side down!:grin::grin:

I got the Fuji camera TSV last month but prior to that my last purchase was the Clarisonic TSV in November.

Come on you lot, what's happened to FARTing? Some of you have REALLY let the side down!:grin::grin:

Farting? what does that stand for, think I need to sign on for it! Its either that or the Betty Ford Clinic for my QVC splurges.

Farting? what does that stand for, think I need to sign on for it! Its either that or the Betty Ford Clinic for my QVC splurges.

Forumites Against Retail Therapy. Judging by your recent lapses I think you should sign up before you are beyond help.

I am a born again FART, my self-imposed ban is for 4 months and I will not be buying todays bling-bling TSV in ice blue. sob!

I've had a bit of a splurge lately. In the last couple of months I've bought :-

Cleanse & Polish/toner duo - was on fab easy pay
Laura Geller 5 piece TSV
Ultrasun TSV
L'Occitane Best Seller Shower Collection
LE TSV but on Advanced Orders

Because of this little splurge I have said I will forego the OPI TSV. Unfortunately for me it seems that QVC are getting better with their TSVs. I think they are becoming better value again and containing items I would use the majority of ie the LG and LE ones. You can bet your life the OPI one will now have loads of fab colours that I love rather than the usual Nail Envy/Avoplex combo with old colours.

the easy fill hanging baskets wish i had bought more. ideal world do better gardening presentations than qvc. i have never felt so inclined to spend so much money. qvc need to get some ideas from ideal world

i've seen the easy fill baskets on ebay and they were slightly cheaper than the qvc special price. i bought mine on qvc though just in case i wanted to return them.

in april:
kim & co OTO dress
back exerciser
mally eyeliners set of 5
judith williams neck and decolette creams

I was tempted to buy the TSV Canon camera but talked myself out of it.

Each new camera is so much better than the previous one, and I already have 3 Fuji TSV cameras!

I persuaded myself that in 6 months there would be an even better one, and if I bought this one I would then be disatisfied again.

I was tempted to buy the TSV Canon camera but talked myself out of it.

Each new camera is so much better than the previous one, and I already have 3 Fuji TSV cameras!

I persuaded myself that in 6 months there would be an even better one, and if I bought this one I would then be disatisfied again.

I know what you mean.
I bought the Fuji HS10 a couple of years ago, and every other camera since then seems to have more going for it. But, really cannot afford or justify spending £200/300 every other month.
Did buy a diddy little one from the Panasonic DMC range in my local Jessops for 50 odd quid, the other week, so I could carry one everywhere with me, and it takes cracking photos. More than happy with it.
:grin:

Gone a bit bananas of late, so am banning myself from buying for several months,and the reason why is as follows:-

List of Shame
Bethlehem Lights Calla Lillies - love them!
Kelly Hoppen Candle and Pussy Willow Glass Bowl - again love them
Another New CID set - for my niece
OPI Manicure Case
Ultrasun TSV and Elemis TSV (2 of)
Ojon Travel Treats
Dalton Cosmetics - the concealer/foundation is gorgeous
Mally Set - returned
Elemis skin nourishing set, Elemis night indulgence collection
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Laura Geller All Stars Collection
Leighton Tanning Set (gift)

The mad thing is that on the night of Leightons gorgeous TSV (pink carry case one), I was really controlled and held off. I should have got it and then switched the TV off for the next week!!

Oh, I forgot - I got the Leighton Denny TSV too and I'm very pleased with it.

What was the Dalton foundation like?

boffy and iloveshopping

pssst ... Those baskets are 50% off on IW today. £12.99 for 4 if I remember correctly. Enjoy ;-)

Latest posts

Back