What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I ask why you returned Judith Williams Toadette ? I'm curious about this range but reluctant to order.

Bought a lot. Returned a lot. Sold a lot on the bay.

Bought a Kim and Co top. A kipling Brownie Purse. L'Occitane Shea OTO (love it), L'Occitane 500 ml Almond shower oil and Shea Body Zlotion 500ml. L'occitane 60 second hand scrub duo comes with full size scrub snd 150 ml hand cream. This is a repeat purchase. Love it, hands AND feet never been better.

Returned lots this month, namely clothes that looked bad on me, A Kipling Isaura purse that was just a bit odd, and my funny print Adley, that I thought was seconds quality. Also returned my Brownie and Breezer Kipling set that was meant to be part gift, part mine. Was quite clearly seconds quality.

As for the bay, I have been de cluttering and doing a lot of recycling lately. Made enough to re tile my kitchen and get new worktops, get a solud 14 ct gold charm for my pandora that I wear every single day. Finally got round to my jewellery, sold a lot of unworn stuff much of it from Q, in one case got what I originally paid back and in all other cases got half or 3/4 back. Hubby well chuffed. Me in bliss. Pet hate of mine is having "collections" going unworn in my cupboard. I want to wear wear wear l my jewellery (not necessarily all at once) and the few bits I have, even my 3 bits of honora, I just wear to death. My jewellery now consists of about 15 poeces, half expensive, half not....which gets worn and worn and worn. I no longer buy jewellery from Q unless it is a well considered gift such as my one string of honora pearls or my black pearl on leather (which I wore on TV last week....bet you can't guess what it was!!!! ) or my skincare which I repeat purchase.

I feel SO good having de-cluttered. Taught me a HUGE lesson in how much of my hard earned money I was spending on tat I never used. Just so you know in the last 3 months I have sold nearly £1500 of unwanted, duplicated and unused stuff on ebay. Much of it bags, cosmetics and jewellery bought on QVC. I will be SO careful with my money in the future. Challenge to you all... Can you beat my total? (lets call it the reverse haul..)

Can I ask why you returned Judith Williams Toadette ? I'm curious about this range but reluctant to order.

I bought the 2 piece phytomineral hyaluronic concentrate and face mask kit....I felt the concentrate made my skin feel drier and didnt really see any results from the mask.
I went out and bought Liz Earle nourishing treatment and my skin improved better with this. Then when i started using the Elemis tsv the results were and are amazing.
I dont usually return items, i usually just take the hit but this time I thought i would just return. Stick with Liz Earle in future and Elemis when i can afford x

I've been completely out of it since Feb (second sickly pregnancy, I must be mad :taphead:) so thus far into 2012 my QVC account has seen the least action of its life. Every cloud and all that :giggle:. I must admit though that my first online act once I was able to sit up and operate the laptop without throwing up all over it was to order a Honora necklace. I felt I deserved a treat and it was one I'd had my eye on for literally (and actually) years, plus it had 50% off at an anniversary price. I've just taken delivery of the Liz Earle TSV, the smell of which is lush and doesn't make me feel sick :sun:

Note to self - time to move away from the :puke: theme... :grin:

@ArtDeco you definitely deserved a treat and got something you really wanted. Make sure you don't spray any perfume over the pearls as they can peel. Glad you are over the pregnancy sickness.

I had a good start to April and then in the last two weeks just went on a spending spree

Since the 1st of April I have bought

2 gossip watches at a silly OTO price just because I flicked over before going to bed one night and saw them
then it all went wrong with the
LD TSV then
Tanzanite Earrings on Gem Day
Loccitane OTO on beauty weekend
2 x Elemis TSVs
2 x LE TSV's
and LE OTO

I bought two pairs of Betula flip-flops for my daughters
and
two Diamonique 0.80ct tw CFW Pearl Cord Bracelets
... so they don't count do they.

The RevitaLash RevitaBrow doesn't count either because that's practically medical - a cosmecutical :nod:

Latest posts

Back