Kathy vanZeeland TSV Fri

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where's our BetLynch? I'm sure she'd really love the animal print bags. They are right up her alley.

No..............but I DO like the bronze zebra one :tongue2:

I have been out shopping all day. Wall to wall KVZ in TK and there is a bag the image of the bronze zebra in Next. I noticed similar bags to the TSV all over the place , so they are " on trend":rock:

I see that the KVZ TSV hasn't even gone limited in any of the designs.. Maybe an indication that people are getting fed up with the high prices charged.. As mentioned, you can get similar in Next etc.. And most probably, the Next bags 'could' be made by exactly the same manufacturer in China for all we know..
I also think that they harp on too much about the KVZ range being 'designer'.. My idea of a designer bag is Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Mulberry, Chloe etc.. I know the prices reflect this and no, I can't afford them, lol.. But if I had say £100 to spend on a 'designer' bag, then id probably go for a Radley or a similar quality range & not a cheap looking, over hyped & over priced bag from KVZ :happy:

I saw a leopard print pvc bag online at Next, a completely different style to the tsv, but it was £26 & had 10 5star reviews :sun:

I don't get this brand. Have just channel hopped and Frank(enstein) has just asked the guest if she's met Kathy and she said no. Where do they get these guests from exactly?

Have never managed to quite get my head around how those who prefer to buy an 'animal friendly' non-leather bag are perfectly happy to walk about carrying one with a pretend dead animal print on it? Weird! :thinking2:
That perplexes me too, as it kind of defeats the object, as it glamorises the look of the real thing.:bear:

Lottie the guest presenter for KVZ is very pretty,:emo: can't say the same about the bags.:grin:

what is the deal with animal print & QVC???????????

And Calvin: I think its very tacky, but apparently I am not stylish lol:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:
I think QVC have a garish animal print agenda.:puke:

lottie looks as shiny and fake as the bags she is pushing..
she just looks too perfect hair,makeup but not the threads. clothes do look a little cheap and rough!

I remember KVZ turning up for her first tsv,and she seemed a really nice lady.Shame she has such plastic bags for sale!

Like you've all said A) What is qvc's obbession with animal print? and B) why are they so expensive for plastic?

I think its very well known as we've all said that you can buy her designs for a reasonable price in tk maxx.So why does qvc still sell it? I personally like Tiana B dresses - and I've always felt that she doesn't get regularly shows or a shot at a TSV,because I really really feel,QVC knows that she also sells to tkmaxx.

Latest posts

Back