Kathy vanZeeland TSV Fri

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is KVZ herself really so important she can never be ar$ed to turn up to launch her ruddy TSVs herself? Pathetic!
Laura Geller turns up, ditzy Lulu Guinness turns up, in fact most people turn up.......except the great & wonderful Kathy! :down:

what is the deal with animal print & QVC???????????

And Calvin: I think its very tacky, but apparently I am not stylish lol:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

It's tacky beyond belief - even occasionally slightly chavvy DD pulled a face at this one! lol

And Calvin: I think its very tacky, but apparently I am not stylish lol:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

I think disliking this TSV proves we are stylish types, iykwim.;)

Have never managed to quite get my head around how those who prefer to buy an 'animal friendly' non-leather bag are perfectly happy to walk about carrying one with a pretend dead animal print on it? Weird! :thinking2:

I don't get this brand. I think the TSV is hideous, and so is every other bag they've shown, to me at least . Yet, KVZ seems to indeed be everywhere. It is true that she is sold in Italy. I spotted a rather large selection at a posh department store in my hometown in Italy a couple of years back... I am at a loss to grasp this fashion phenomenon... (no offence meant to those who are loving the TSV - bags & fashion are after all a matter of individual taste, which is precisely why they're fun!)

I agree, so naff, Bet Lynch would love them, and yes why the devil does she not bother to turn up especially for a TSV,
I made the mistake of ordering one of her first ones, it was dreadful, so cheap looking up close and smelt awful so back it went. Saw alot of her stuff in TKmaxx, mainly luggage, made me laugh as it had a big pink label saying, Take me , as if , awful colours too, wouldn't want that going round on the carousel .
Come on QVC, try and flog us something classy......please!!!

Maybe Kathy doesn't turn up because even she is embarrassed at the styles and prices yet she realises there's a market for such trash!! I'm sorry to all those who like the product but 'market stall' springs to mind with far cheaper prices.

acutally to be honest Kathy did do the first ever TSV here its just easier for Lottie to do it

Wow, big deal & does 'Lottie' even work for her (why am I even asking this question? lol), or is she just another actress, dragged in to 'enthuse'? (Not that I actually give a stuff tbh, just mildly (very mildly!) curious! lol)

Is KVZ herself really so important she can never be ar$ed to turn up to launch her ruddy TSVs herself? Pathetic!
Laura Geller turns up, ditzy Lulu Guinness turns up, in fact most people turn up.......except the great & wonderful Kathy! :down:

I think she must be too busy 'designing' her new range of clothes & watches Kitten (which unfortunately ive just seen on QVC US).. God help us, it won't be long before it comes over here :sad:
Ive only ever seen KVZ herself when her range was 1st launched on QVC, but since then, don't think shes ever been back.. I think it shows just a lack of interest in her UK buyers.. Although Lottie does a good job, telling us about the tsv "oh its so affordable".. Yeah right, with postage on top, its just over £70.. God, some people get on my pip :angry:

I think she must be too busy 'designing' her new range of clothes & watches Kitten (which unfortunately ive just seen on QVC US).. God help us, it won't be long before it comes over here :sad:

Oh, good grief, no, mercy! lol
I must resist the temptation to go & have a peek as am going to bed in a minute & don't sleep too well at the best of times! :eek:

Latest posts

Back