Kathy vanZeeland TSV Fri

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not being a bag lover anyway I fail to get excited about most of the bag ranges. and patent leather look-a-likey bags, sorry I know its supposed to be in fashion, but cheap looking shiny plastic just doesn't do anything for me, especially if its in silver.

Not being familiar with KVZ I was looking for a white handbag and noticed a new today one 144358 so I thought i`d go on the forum and see what everyone thinks of these bags, do they look cheap looking, are they plastic ?????????

The comments really made me smile and more important "Thanks Girls" you`ve just saved me £70 including p and p of course :wave2::wave2: cos from what you all say they are a load of rubbish :rock:

I think its ghastly - and I bet it pongs too as it seems to be plasticy (I say this becuase I walked past a KVZ display in a department store and the PVC was honking under the hot lights).

And Lottie drives me mad with her over enthusiam about KVZ, and her stupid comments about how you can put your bag on a dirty floor and it will be fine - who in the right mind would put their hand bag - expensive or cheap - on to a filthy floor?! It would have been better to say if you spill something on it, you can wipe it off easily.

Enough already.

Not being familiar with KVZ I was looking for a white handbag and noticed a new today one 144358 so I thought i`d go on the forum and see what everyone thinks of these bags, do they look cheap looking, are they plastic ?????????

In my (not so humble! lol) opinion, yes & definitely, yes......however.....

The comments really made me smile and more important "Thanks Girls" you`ve just saved me £70 including p and p of course :wave2::wave2: cos from what you all say they are a load of rubbish :rock:

I've never tried one out, so don't know how they function as a bag, I just don't like their construction or appearance but if you like the look of them, get one, you might love it! :flower:
(Just hold your breath when it arrives, you don't want to be breathing in all those plastic fumes for long if you can help it! lol)

Phew!

I wouldn't have thought so - KVZ bag discussions are usually very tongue in cheek because some people like them but most people don't! I collect handbags so I have to own at least one as part of my collection and I was pleasantly surprised when I bought it about a year ago - very nice but I think that's because it is one of the canvas ones. I've never been tempted by any of the leather look-a-likies.......

Good luck tomorrow - I hope you're hungry and that you have very good teeth......

Hurray! I don't like the TSV and my lap top is safe and so are my teeth. What a relief.

Hurray! I don't like the TSV and my lap top is safe and so are my teeth. What a relief.

It doesn't appeal to me either - it's very very SHINY and I can smell it from here....... You'd have got a whole new set of false teeth for about the same price as 2 KVZ bags though - never fear!

I've bought one in each design !:puke: Just joking!.....they do look a bit naff!
But some people could get away with it, but being a middle aged frump, I can't LOL!

Well, I wanted to post last night but I had to go and lay down in a darkened room after I saw that TSV...............it's HIDEOUS!!
Personally I can't bear animal prints, they always look cheap imho, even though the likes of Joan Collins etc seem to love them, add a nice bit of shiny pvc into the mix and there you have it. Tacksville!!:puke:

That's good! I still have the first KVZ TSV- I love that one!

Nice to see you here Twinkle! :)

Aww Thanks Calvin!

I've decided I like all three colours now!

Wouldn't know which one to choose (If I was buying one that is):angel:

I think you just have to choose one of Kathy's bags carefully.. There are so many (far too many) designs to pick from.. If its got lots of hardware on it, then its bound to be a heavy bag.. I think her bags are far too expensive, especially as there are quite a lot of bad reviews on her range & on QVC US too.. I wouldn't spend the money that QVC charge on them, especially £100+ for a plastic bag! Sorry, but thats taking the pi$$..

Anyway, back to the thread, lol.. I also saw Julia with the KVZ TSV last night.. A glossy leopard print number.. Im going to have a guess at the price, £65ish..Maybe peeps are better off looking at Kathy's bags in TK Maxx, at least they will get to see them in real life & save on price & postage (& most probably return postage too)
You may have already guessed that I don't own any KVZ's bags :giggle:

Did you have inside info?

KVZ bags aren't my cup of tea but they must sell well as they appear regularly.

Is KVZ herself really so important she can never be ar$ed to turn up to launch her ruddy TSVs herself? Pathetic!
Laura Geller turns up, ditzy Lulu Guinness turns up, in fact most people turn up.......except the great & wonderful Kathy! :down:

Lottie talks about her like she's some sort of god!

Latest posts

Back